This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spectacular setting with stunning views
- 50 metres from a natural pool for swimming and snorkelling
- Restaurant, grocery shop, playground and sports court
Camping La Mata is a kilometre from the village of Madrigal de la Vera in the spectacular region of La Vera in Extremadurao, only 50 metres from a natural pool for swimming and snorkelling,
Onsite facilities include a restaurant that serves typical local food, paellas and traditional dishes such as migas extremeñas, as well as a takeaway service and a daily menu; a grocery shop; a playground and a big sports court for football, basketball and volleyball. A summer chillout zone is a popular spot for snoozing and relaxing.
La Mata also has two toilet and shower blocks with hot water, disabled facilities and free wifi.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
The area has its own climate and its location makes this campsite a little paradise between mountains. Just 50 metres from the site is a natural water pool, the perfect place to relax in summer and escape the summer heat.
The area is also known for the the beautiful scenery, gorges, villages, fishing, and hiking and cycling trails.
- Does Camping Complejo La Mata have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Complejo La Mata dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Complejo La Mata? The area has its own climate and its location makes this campsite a little paradise between mountains. Just 50 metres from the site is a natural water pool, the perfect place to ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Complejo La Mata?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon