This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site near the natural pools of the Cuartos gorge
- Surrounded by spectacular hiking and mountain biking trails
- Outdoor pool, fishing, restaurant, bar, multi-sports pitch and more
Complejo Camping Godoy is a family-friendly park surrounded by smashing scenery, made up of a landscape of lakes, rivers, glacial cirques, gorges and crags. If you're up for outdoor pursuits, this is where to source them, from hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, climbing, fishing and golf during summer, and taking to the snowy slopes for a spot of skiing in winter.
Kids can find their fun on the site's multisports pitch and clamber up and over the bright kit in the fenced grassy play area or swim, splash and bomb in the seasonal outdoor pool.
While the kids are keeping themselves busy with outdoor games, grownups can sit back and sup on local wines and beers at the terrace bar, and when it comes to finding a bite to eat there's a takeaway and a convenience store that sells snacks and eats for grilling up a gourmet feast over at the barbecue area.
When you fancy foregoing the frying responsibilities, the on-site buffet restaurant serves a reasonably priced array of local cuisine, or off site there are a couple of restaurants within a 10-minute stroll of the park, plus more around five minutes' drive away over in Losar de la Vera.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Large (51-200 sites)
Losar de la Vera five minutes' drive away is the departure point for spectacular hikes, such as the seven-kilometre Castillejo Trail, crossing an oak forest and bringing you down to the clear pools of Cuartos gorge, a kilometre from Complejo Camping Godoy. The Pontoon Trail runs parallel to the Vadillo gorge for smashingly scenic views over the verdant valley below.
The waterfalls flowing down into La Vera from the Tormantos and Sierra de Gredos mountain ranges have helped the Tiétar river carve out many mighty gorges to create of beaut natural swimming pools such as Vadillo, four kilometres from base, and the valley of La Vera, a little further afield but still within easy reach.
History buffs can visit the 14th-century Valverde de la Vera Castle, nine kilometres away, and the walled market city of Plasencia an hour away, for wanders around its narrow streets and tours of its Romanesque churches, stone palaces and laneway tapas bars.
- Does Complejo Camping Godoy have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Complejo Camping Godoy dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Complejo Camping Godoy? Losar de la Vera five minutes' drive away is the departure point for spectacular hikes, such as the seven-kilometre Castillejo Trail, crossing an oak forest and bringing you down to the clear ... Read more