This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site five minutes' walk from the beach in Cambrils
- 15 minutes' drive from Port Aventura theme park
- Swimming pool, restaurant, bike hire and kids' activities on site
Fancy a slice of the easy life? A splendid beach five minutes’ walk away, for example? A thriving resort town 15 minutes’ seafront walk away as well? (Close enough for a leisurely stroll to dinner but far enough to be away from too much hubbub.)
Pick a pitch at Camping La Llosa and that’s exactly the position you’ll be in, with the Costa Dorada resort of Cambrils your local hub for all manner of shops, restaurants, bars and activities (watersports, scuba diving and boat trips among them). There’s a train station in town too, for easy trips to the wider surrounds (Tarragona, perhaps, or beyond to Barcelona), and the popular Port Aventura theme park is 15 minutes away by car.
It’s not all about the ace location, though – there’s also much on site for a fably family-friendly hol, including an outdoor swimming pool (with paddling pool for the tinies), bike hire, a playground, sports facilities and a bunch of activities including crafts, games and dancing for the nippers and aqua gym classes or pétanque games for the elders.
Eats are easily sorted, too, even if you don’t fancy wandering into town. Hit the well-stocked mini market for bits to create your own meals (including fresh bread and veg) or grab a table at the restaurant to feast on great-value homemade dishes or sip cool drinks out on the terrace.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
If you fancy taking to the waves, Cambrils is the place for all sorts of watersports – kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing, waterskiing, snorkelling and scuba diving are all top picks along this stretch of coast. Head to the harbour and you can also join boat trips for fishing or just lazing around.
The big attraction around here for families is Port Aventura, a huge amusement park with shows, rides and attractions for all ages across its various themed worlds. It’ll take you around 15 minutes to drive over here, and to the neighbouring Caribe Aquatic Park and Ferrari Land.
It’s also worth taking a day out in Tarragona (around half an hour away by car or train) – there are historic attractions at every turn in this UNESCO World Heritage City, including the Devil’s Bridge aqueduct, the Roman Circus, the Gothic cathedral and the splendid seafront Roman amphitheatre.
- Does Camping La Llosa have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Llosa dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Llosa? If you fancy taking to the waves, Cambrils is the place for all sorts of watersports – kayaking, jetskiing, parasailing, waterskiing, snorkelling and scuba diving are all top picks along this stretch ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Llosa?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – midnight Depart by: noon