This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spectacular riverside site in the Alt Pirineu Natural Park
- Bungee jumping, paragliding, climbing, rafting and more all nearby
- Kart hire, fishing, giant chess, two pools, padel, bar-restaurant...
You'll have to look (dreamily) at the site pics before going any further. Spectacular Camping del Cardós is a quiet family site on the banks of the Noguera de Cardós river, near Ribera de Cardós in the Alt Pirineu Natural Park: it's a roomy, scenic and well-appointed place with loads to do on site and around for all ages. (Seriously, stop and look at the site pics).
As it's in the Alt Pirineu Natural Park and near the Aigüestortes National Park and Lake Sant Maurici, del Cardós is in a splendid setting for adventure sports including bungee jumping and paragliding, all in stunning surrounds in the Catalonian countryside. If you prefer to keep your feet firmly on the ground, walking and bike trails start directly from the site.
Or you could just roam around the grounds instead. Del Cardós has eco-kart hire for on-site adventuring; paved flat roads for cycling; fishing and canoeing in the river running alongside, and stacks of leisure facilities including two heated pools and sports areas for volleyball, football, basketball, padel tennis and pétanque. (There's also giant chess: this is the perfect time to teach the kids how to play...)
A truly fab playground is also on site (yes, see pics), along with a TV room and games room for quiet evenings. Sports tournaments, karaoke nights and excursions are arranged for all ages in summer.
You can eat alfresco here, using the picnic areas and communal barbecues to prep stuff from the grocery shop, or have your meal on the scenic terrace of the bar-restaurant, among the green scenery and colourful flowers of this mighty pretty place.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Whatever your flavour of adventure sports, you'll find yourself sorted around here. The Alt Pirineu Natural Park is a hub for these; the Noguera Pallaresa river is a top spot for rafting, canyoning, kayaking and canoeing, and elsewhere in the region you can try archery, bungee jumping, horse riding, two-seater paragliding and climbing.
A good selection of marked trails for hiking and mountain biking is in the area, around the site and its surrounding valley to spectacular lakes and local villages; the Camping del Cardós team can advise on the best route according to your level of ability.
Within 30 minutes' drive, another fab area for hiking and cycling can be reached at the National Park of Aigüestortes and Lake Sant Maurici, deep in the Pyrenees.
Portainé, Espot and Tavascan are the closest ski resorts to the site.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Del Cardós have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Del Cardós dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Del Cardós? Whatever your flavour of adventure sports, you'll find yourself sorted around here. The Alt Pirineu Natural Park is a hub for these; the Noguera Pallaresa river is a top spot for rafting, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Del Cardós?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon