This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful mountain site five minutes from a Pyrenees ski resort
- Trout fishing on site and Noguera Pallaresa river fishing nearby
- Terrace bar, restaurant, pool and communal dining room with fireplace
Stargazing among Spanish mountains? How spectacular. This stellar activity is just one arranged by the friendly crew at the mountain refuge of Càmping l'Orri del Pallars: you could also join in on a walking excursion into the surrounding peaks, trot off around the area on horseback or embark on one of the summer activities and entertainment sessions organised for all ages.
Trout fishing is here too, directly from the site in the clear waters of the high mountains. You can cast off nearby in the Noguera Pallaresa river; if you don't fancy fishing, there are loads more outdoor activities in the region, ranging from climbing and ice climbing to mountain biking and kayaking in the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. A ski resort is within five minutes.
Càmping l'Orri del Pallars is a family-run site, set in the spectacular Pallars region of Catalonia among green surroundings and clear clean air, near the settlements of Montardit de Baix and Sort. It's a mighty pretty place to laze around at (do see pics), whether at the cosy bar with outdoor terrace or indoors at the restaurant or TV room. There's also a communal kitchen and a dining room with a huge fireplace within the refuge, for toasty evenings with a crackling fire high up in the Spanish mountains...
A pool, play area and pétanque court are outdoors, and indoor and outdoor pools are available nearby.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Lakes of all sizes are easily accessed around the site for watersports like kayaking and canoeing; on land, you can take off on one of several scenic hiking trails around the peaks or potter around the towns and villages of the mountain.
For shops, bars and restaurants, the high-up town of Sort is about five minutes' drive away or 20 minutes by bus. This comely little town is also a passing point for the Path to Freedom, following the route taken through the Pyrenees by thousands of refugees fleeing Nazi Germany in World War. Connecting Ariège and Haute Garonne in France to El Pallars Sobirà over the border, the route these days is well signposted, with plenty of info on the path and those who travelled it.
The famed snow sports capital of Andorra is just under an hour and a half away; closer to home, the 20 kilometres of Spot Skiing are among a lush pine forest setting five minutes away, and skiing and snowboarding are available at Port-Aine, within half an hour's drive.
Within about 45 minutes' drive is the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, made up of a spectacular mountain landscape with century-old fir trees and a couple of hundred lakes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Càmping l'Orri del Pallars have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Càmping l'Orri del Pallars dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Càmping l'Orri del Pallars? Lakes of all sizes are easily accessed around the site for watersports like kayaking and canoeing; on land, you can take off on one of several scenic hiking trails around the peaks … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Càmping l'Orri del Pallars?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon