This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set among alpine woods in Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici National Park
- Set 3km from Espot and 5km from Espot Esquí in the Catalan Pyrenees
- Outdoor pool, playground, bar with terrace, and covered picnic area
Ready? Steady? And go go go at this spectacular Spanish site for outdoor activities of all flavours, from a setting surrounded by the lakes, waterfalls, scree tracks, high peaks and boreal forests of the Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici National Park: from skiing to ziplining, active adventures are oh so sorted here.
Or, indeed, you could decide you're up for nothing more than an on-site time in a highly scenic setting ta very much.... which is also a cracking choice, as these are splendid surrounds in the lush greenery of the Catalan Pyrenees. For starters, there's a comely bar at your leisurely disposal, for sips and bites in summer on the terrace or indoors all season. Or you could wield your talents at table football and pool in the indoor games room – or might you prefer a dip in the site pool instead...? (You should, it's fably scenic.)
Getting active – again – you can also play tennis, table tennis and football on site, or laze on the grass while the kids tackle the swings, slides and climbing at the playground; rather considerately, this includes an area for ages six to 14, and one for smaller squirts so they don't get squished.
Camping La Mola is a few kilometres from the ancient settlement of Espot, in the Espot valley east of the Noguera Pallaresa river. Its other facilities include a covered picnic area, communal barbecues and a well-stocked shop: just the ticket for fuelling up for all this mountainous and national park activity...
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great location, well organised, clean and tidy, shop. Good walks …
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Loads and loads of active options, on water, on land and on horseback: this is a fab place for outdoorsy days. Among the many local options are fishing and rafting on the Noguera Pallaresa river, hiking along the riverbanks, taking a 4x4 trip, following an art trail or just wandering around the old villages of this mountainous region.
Hire a canoe from the outdoor activity centre 17 kilometres away to explore an eight-kilometre stretch of water from Llavorsí to Gulleri. You can also use the equestrian centre there to ride through the forests and across the rivers around Llavorsí, or make for the centre's treetop adventure park to try out one of its 400+ ziplines.
There are several ski stations within easy reach of the site, including the nearest of Espot Esquí, a popular place in the region for winter sports, and Tavascan, Port Ainé and Baqueira-Beret all around 40 kilometres away. Depending on which resort you pick, you can go on dog sledding tours of the area, ice diving, sledding or snowshoeing too alongside your main helping of Pyrenees skiing.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Mola have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Mola dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Mola? Loads and loads of active options, on water, on land and on horseback: this is a fab place for outdoorsy days. Among the many local options are fishing and rafting on the … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Mola?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 1:30 p.m.