This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- For family and group holidays in the mountains
- 20km from several ski resorts and 30km from Andorra
- Pool, gym, playground, wifi and barbecue facilities
Just look at those mountains...These are the views you'll have from family-friendly campsite Solana del Segre, in Bellver de Cerdanya in the Catalan Pyrenees 45 minutes from Andorra, the snowy place popular with Spanish skiers. As you'd expect, this is outdoor activity land, with hiking, fishing, mountain biking and more all available locally.
Solana del Segre has set itself up for families, with facilities for all ages including indoor and outdoor seasonal pools; sports and games areas; a gym; a high season kids' club, and a playground where small sorts can hurtle about while their owners sunbathe blissfully by the pool.
For eats and drinks, the site comes with a restaurant and bar, a small grocery shop and barbecue facilities; for amenities, there's a modern central building with toilets, showers and changing facilities, and a laundry room with sinks and token-operated washing machines and dryers.
Solana del Segre has free wifi.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Within easy access are the La Molina and Masella ski resorts, making up one of the biggest ski areas in the Pyrenees with 135 kilometres of slopes. Also in the outdoors, horse riding, cycling, hiking and mountain biking are all within easy reach.
The town of Puigcerda (the only place during the Spanish Civil War to have an anarchist council, fact fans) is a 20-minute drive from Solana del Segre and has tenth and twelfth century churches to see as well as a thirteenth century convent. Andorra is 45 minutes away.
Within half an hour are the thermal Baths of Llo, next to the Gorges du Sègre. Both indoor and outdoor treatments are available at the complex here, along with indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, a sauna and a steam bath.
Easily reached along country roads to the south of Bellver are the villages and Romanesque churches of Tallo and Santa Eugenia.
- Does Solana del Segre have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Solana del Segre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Solana del Segre? Within easy access are the La Molina and Masella ski resorts, making up one of the biggest ski areas in the Pyrenees with 135 kilometres of slopes. Also in the outdoors, horse … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Solana del Segre?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon