This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In an authentic Spanish village between Bilbao and Burgos
- Peaceful campsite with on-site restaurant and swimming pool
- Plenty of natural and historical sites around the area
Looking for a friendly camping in Spain near several historic sites? Bienvenido to Camping Rio Nela, located in the lovely village of Tresparden, one hour away north of Burgos and one hour and a half away south from Bilbao. The three rivers Ebro, Nela y Jerea encounter here and create a rather special landscape. The site is within walking distance of spectacular valleys and mountains.
This family-friendly campsite has an on site restaurant, a swimming pool and an inflatable castle for your kids. There are also restaurants and shops stocked with the daily essentials in the village.
During the high season the campsite organises social events and keep the atmosphere lively and Spanish (you are in Spain after all). You can expect big barbecues, sport tournaments, foam parties, concerts and many more to keep you and your family entertained.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
If you are scared to get too toasty in Spain, don't panic, many natural water spots are around the camping to chill out and cool down. Check-out and take a dip in the spectacular waterfall of Pedrosa, only a few minutes away from the camping.
Explore Burgos and visit its historical cathedral with its extraordinary ceiling, built in 1221 A.D. and listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Discover the Castillo de Burgos and the beautiful Monasterio de las Huelgas, founded in 1187 A.D. by Eleanor of Aquitaine, and once among the most prominent monasteries in Spain.
Do not miss out the interesting Museo de la Evolución Humana, a marvellously told story of human evolution, offering interesting exhibitions on Atapuerca, an archaeological site north of Burgos where Europe's oldest human fossil remains were discovered in 2007.
- Does Camping Río Nela have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Río Nela dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Río Nela? If you are scared to get too toasty in Spain, don't panic, many natural water spots are around the camping to chill out and cool down. Check-out and take a dip in ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Río Nela?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon