This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Among spectacular scenery deep in the Cantabrian countryside
- Surrounded by the Saja-Besaya Natural Park, 50 minutes from Santander
- Big playground, restaurant, shop and bar terrace
Well, well. El Molino de Cabuérniga is your certain setting if you seek a site among spectacular scenery deep in the Cantabrian countryside. And in a walkers' paradise and wildlife haven: hike off from here to spy species including deer, boar, foxes and griffin vultures in the surroundings and Saja-Besaya Natural Park.
Going north towards the coast, beaches and fishing villages are around half an hour's drive north from El Molino's Cabuérniga locale, as is the Oyambre Natural Park for more wildlife watching among its dunes, cliffs and river estuaries. If you're venturing even further, Santander ferry port is within 50 minutes for Blighty-bound trips to Portsmouth and Plymouth.
El Molino is a lush looking site (pic time please), with greenery and flowers all around, roomy grass pitches and Cantabrian peaks rising in the distance. A river with a natural pool for swimming and splashing is a few minutes' walk away.
Back at base, there's a fine big playground for the kids to let loose at and loads of room to run around. For provisions (and the grownups), a handsome bar terrace is just outside the restaurant; a shop sells daily essentials, and the friendly El Molino team can point your hungry self in the direction of some excellent local restaurants.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Large (51-200 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Take dips in the river, wander around Cabuérniga town or stride off on the local hiking paths for outdoorsy times within walking distance of the site. Its Saja valley and Saja-Besaya Natural Park surroundings are made up of mountain peaks, extensive oak, beech and birch forests, and the winding Saja and Nasa rivers, all rich pickings for nature spotters.
Half an hour's drive away is the fishing and seaside village of San Vicente de la Barquera, a protected settlement in the Oyambre Natural Park famed for its stunning scenery of coast alongside a backdrop of Picos de Europa mountains. There are six beaches to investigate here, as well as a beaut estuary, old bridges, and fish and seafood restaurants dishing up fresh local catches.
Make significant time if you're anywhere in the region for Cantabrian capital Santander, and its dozens of sights and attractions such as the Cantabrian maritime and prehistory museums, spectacular cathedral, the Cabo Mayor lighthouse and the Gran Casino del Sardinero.
- Does El Molino De Cabuérniga have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is El Molino De Cabuérniga dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near El Molino De Cabuérniga? Take dips in the river, wander around Cabuérniga town or stride off on the local hiking paths for outdoorsy times within walking distance of the site. Its Saja valley and Saja-Besaya Natural ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of El Molino De Cabuérniga?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon