This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Costa del Sol site seven kilometres from Malaga city
- 600 metres from the sandy beach of Los Alamos
- Two kilometres from Torremolinos; public transport 200 metres away
It's all rather comely and colourful at Camping Torremolinos, which is, of course, just how a Spanish seaside site should be.
The Spanish seaside here is the sandy beach of Los Alamos, about a 600-metre amble from the site and on the Costa del Sol in Málaga province. It's about seven kilometres from Malaga city and two from Torremolinos: reach either (both?) from the public transport pickup 200 metres from the site.
Camping Torremolinos has a grocery shop and a restaurant. A laundry service and two toilet blocks with hot showers are also on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Very friendly, helpful staff. Lent us a charger for camper battery.
Stayed for a month & enjoyed our stay.
Location good, easy walk to beach 15 minutes. A little …
Dirty, poorly kept and felt like a halting site. Very obnoxious staff!
Charged for everything
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
las parcelas son justas.Buen piso...TODO LLENO DE ESTRANJEROS....Felic
VICENTE FRANCISCO F.Confirmed
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Distance markers in shared facilities
Hand sanitizing stations
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Camping Torremolinos is in a first-rate locale to investigate the best of Andalucia, whether your tastes tend towards beaches, history, waterparks or clubbing. Buses and trains go to both Malaga and Torremolinos, a short walk from the campsite.
Malaga has loads to do and at least a couple of days are recommended here, one to sizzle on the soft sands of its beaches and have some fresh fried fish and a glass of wine from the chiringuitos (beach bars), and one to examine its mucho history and art: it's one of the oldest cities in Europe and is where Pablo Picasso was born.
At Torremolinos, two kilometres away, more local food should be sampled while having a wander around the town centre; other musts are Aquapark and the Crocodile Park with over 200 leathery inhabitants. San Miguel Sports has a heated swimming pool and a multisports area.
And if you fancy a big night out – you're in Málaga province, after all – both Puerto Marina and Benalmadena are only five kilometres away.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||10 a.m. –||11:30 p.m.|
Camping Torremolinos cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Torremolinos have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Torremolinos dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Torremolinos? Camping Torremolinos is in a first-rate locale to investigate the best of Andalucia, whether your tastes tend towards beaches, history, waterparks or clubbing. Buses and trains go to both Malaga and Torremolinos, … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Torremolinos?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon