This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set on a 25-acre olive grove with easy access to Caminito del Rey
- Within walking distance of the whitewashed village of Alora
- Peaceful location with stunning views across the Guadalhorce valley
What an appropriately named place this is. Near the small Málaga town of Alora, Hidden Valley Andalucia is a secluded and private site overlooking the gorge Guadalhorce valley between the Costa del Sol and the Andalucian countryside – if you want a break with sunny climes, luxury glamping and maybe to tackle the hair-raising Caminito del Rey, come and hide here.
Run by Red and Jayne, Hidden Valley Andalucia is in a 25-acre olive grove about 20 minutes' walk from the small friendly bars, restaurants and outdoor pool of Alora, and with easy access to the Caminito del Rey. Arriving from outside Spain, it's about 45 minutes by car or train from Málaga airport with cheap flights are available all year – perhaps it's time to have a word with the boss about setting up an Andalucian office...
For eats, a continental breakfast of fresh bread, meats and cheese, jam and honey with freshly brewed tea and coffee is included in your glamping rate, and for dinner, Red's 35+ years' experience as a chef is pretty certain to net you an evening meal on the scenic terrace that might make you want to hide here for longer. Menus change daily but can meet most dietary requirements.
Alora and its surrounds are a wildlife haven and a walkers' paradise with lots of nature to spot and pics to take; hire a bike from the Hidden Valley team and take off for the day with an enormous picnic. You might find you want to hide here for longer after doing that too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Did you know that Spain is the second most mountainous country in Europe? (After Switzerland, natch.) So it's a bit of a given that there are hundreds of kilometres' worth of walks, climbs, cycles and mountain bike rides all around this Andalucian region, including a toppingly scenic hike to the top of El Hacho starting just outside the site.
This is horse riding terrain too and plenty of visitors to the area make hacking the main focus of their hol. Several professionally run stables nearby can sort you out if this is your case, or if you want to have a day's trekking or a few lessons. And then there's the Caminito del Rey, called the most dangerous walkway in the world as it's over 100 metres high but only a metre wide: if you're feeling hardy enough...
The Hidden Valley team can also arrange a guided day trip to the ruins of Bobastro through the pine forests of El Chorro.
- Does Hidden Valley Andalucia have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Hidden Valley Andalucia dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Hidden Valley Andalucia? Did you know that Spain is the second most mountainous country in Europe? (After Switzerland, natch.) So it's a bit of a given that there are hundreds of kilometres' worth of walks, ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Hidden Valley Andalucia?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: noon