This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-owned site in a spectacularly scenic natural landscape
- On the banks of Los Bermejales reservoir
- Pool, beach bar and seasonal activities
A Spanish site with a beach bar, you say? And a lakeside and mountain-filled location: Camping Los Bermejales is on the banks of Los Bermejales reservoir and at the foot of the Sierras Tejeda and Almijara mountains.
Run by Maria and Ricardo for over 16 years and with a firm emphasis on customer service, Los Bermejales is a family-friendly park under an hour away from the white sands and Mediterranean waters of the Granada coast.
The modern facilities include toilet blocks, a swimming pool, a laundry room and a restaurant; entertainment is organised for guests in July and August. And as mentioned, there's a lakeside beach bar too...
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
From Granada - take E-902/A-44 ramp to Armilla/Motril. Take exit 139 towards Otura/La Malahá. Continue onto A-44. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Carr Bailén-Motril/N-323/A-385. At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A-338 and Camping Los Bermejales will be on the right.
From Alhama de Granada take A402 motorway to Embalse/Pantano de Los Bermejales.
Turn right onto A388 motorway to Poblado del Embalse, drive through the village and the campsite will be on the right.
Hiking, swimming, canoeing and sailing are all available in the area immediately around – and the reservoir is filled with fish for those who want some Spanish casting off (chuck some bread into the water before you start to see a feeding frenzy).
A mountain bike route encircles the circumference of the lake, or you could pedal or walk the route of the Rio Cebollón. (Or do both – you're on holiday.)
This is a slower paced and traditional part of Spain, so go for an amble around old local villages like Arenas del Rey, Alhama de Granada, Jatar and Jayena to eat and drink as much Spanish cuisine and wine you can manage and to get involved in the local festivals.
Granada city is under an hour's drive away: there's so much to see and do here you could stick around for another couple of weeks, but if you only have a day, an absolute must is the World Heritage Site of Alhambra.
- Does Camping Los Bermejales have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Los Bermejales dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Los Bermejales? Hiking, swimming, canoeing and sailing are all available in the area immediately around – and the reservoir is filled with fish for those who want some Spanish casting off (chuck some bread ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Los Bermejales?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.