This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the alpine Soča Valley, close to the Soča river
- Adventure sports and beaches nearby
- Toilets, showers, shop and playground
Look at that for some splendid Slovenian scenery. The Goriška region's Camp Korita is in Slovenia's Soča Valley, a chunk of spectacular and green land running from the Triglav National Park to the town of Nova Gorica on the border with Italy.
This is a topping Slovenian spot for outdoor activities, particularly the advanced kayaking and rafting of the Soča River and the hiking and biking trails in the countryside around. Prefer a more placid vibe around the river? Several small beaches as well as paddling/bathing spots among clear emerald waters are dotted along the riverbanks too.
Camp Korita is an eco-friendly site, built with natural materials and using only renewable energy sources. It has toilets and showers, a small shop selling seasonal products, and a playground with swings, slide and a playhouse.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
The Soča River is a first-rate spot for those into adventure sports and kayaking or rafting along its 138-kilometre length; zipwiring, climbing and paragliding can all be booked near the site, and the Soča Valley is highly popular for hiking and mountain biking (must-do hikes include around the spectacular Tolmin Gorges and the trail to the Kozjak waterfall).
More peaceful pursuits are around the river's beaches or jut wandering along its banks with a smartphone/camera: the Soča is nicknamed the Emerald Beauty as it's one of the rare rivers in the world to be greenly clear along almost all its length.
Camp Korita is a short drive from Bovec, the small town by the Triglav National Park and close to the border with Italy. The villages of Srpenica, Žaga, Log Čezsoški, Čezsoča, Plužna, Kal-Koritnica, Lepena and Trenta are all within easy reach of here, and all worth a look for day trippers.
- Does Camp Korita have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camp Korita dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camp Korita? The Soča River is a first-rate spot for those into adventure sports and kayaking or rafting along its 138-kilometre length; zipwiring, climbing and paragliding can all be booked near the site, and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camp Korita?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.