This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Stunning mountain glampsite 15 mins' drive from Bled and Radovljica
- Smart wooden cabins under a kilometre from the Seva river
- Playground and communal fire area; gather fresh vegetables and eggs
How does escaping city life sound to you… to a smart hillside cabin in a peaceful valley setting close to beautiful Lake Bled?
Take a look at the pics to see the lushly green setting of Wooden Glamp Cabin Kamna Gorica – tis Slovenia after all – niftily placed in the quiet village of Kamna Gorica, in a valley under the northern part of the Jelovica plateau. Despite its peaceful setting, this is an easy bolthole for escapes from urban life: the motorway exit for Radovljica is under 15 minutes’ drive away.
Go roaming on your first day (or take a bike out; the friendly team lends them for free), around the Seva river less than a kilometre away, or to sample Slovenian cuisine at the village shop and restaurant – bureks much recommended... By car, Bled town and its famed lake is 15 minutes to the north west and Slovenia’s national park, Triglav, is about half an hour to the west.
The well-kept facilities include a playground (again, see pics), a shared kitchen and a communal area with campfire. The site also has a garden where guests can pick vegetables, and a henhouse to gather fresh eggs.
A grocery shop and a post office are a minute's walk away.
Open from 06/20/2020 to 09/12/2020
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Statek s několika chatkami a vybavenou kuchyní.
From the manager...
Thank you ! Zorana
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
The team at Wooden Glamp Cabin Kamna Gorica can arrange all sorts of outdoor activities for guests and this is surely the land to do it: Sova river fishing, gorge and mountain hiking, mountain biking and kayaking are all close by.
For day trips, a must-see is Lake Bled, flocked to by Slovenians and travellers from all over the world for its deep blue waters and spectacular setting edged by hills. If you’re feeling energetic, climb up the signposted trail near Bled Castle for a stunning viewpoint over the lake; if not, amble along on the three-kilometre lakeside path and stop off for a picnic. Whichever you opt for, make time too for a platna boat trip to Bled Island, where humans have lived since prehistoric times.
Travellers can arrange all sorts of trips from Bled (tourist offices are beside the bus station); recommended options include the Vintgar gorge (or hike there in a couple of hours if you’re not pushed for time), days in Triglav National Park or adventures to Postojna cave and Predjama Castle.
By bus from Bled, it’s an hour and 20 minutes to Slovenia’s capital Ljubljana – also much recommended, and also a fine spot for bureks...
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Wooden Glamp Cabin Kamna Gorica have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wooden Glamp Cabin Kamna Gorica dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wooden Glamp Cabin Kamna Gorica? The team at Wooden Glamp Cabin Kamna Gorica can arrange all sorts of outdoor activities for guests and this is surely the land to do it: Sova river fishing, gorge and mountain … Read more