This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Leafy seaside site half an hour's drive from the city of Trujillo
- Plenty of markets, shops, restaurants and surf schools nearby
- Café, hammocks, launderette, washing-up area
Hostal Camping Naylamp is a lush beachfront site on Peru's South Pacific coast in the region of La Libertad, half an hour's drive from its busy capital, Trujillo, and just 20 minutes from a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
There's a cafe at the site, as well as a book and game exchange service; the amenities there include showers, a launderette, a washing-up area and free wifi.
The beach is only a few metres away, so there are lots of watersports options and surf schools in the immediate area.
Hostal Camping Naylamp is close to plenty of shops, restaurants, markets, museums and archaeological attractions, so there's plenty to do aside from relaxing on the hammocks that are dotted around the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Surf school nearby
Nearby attractions include:
- Chan Chan Citadel (UNESCO World Heritage Site) – 10 kilometres
- Archaeological Museum Cassinelli – 13 kilometres
- Museum of Zoology – 14 kilometres
- Trujillo city – 15 kilometres
- El Brujo Archaeological Complex – 37 kilometres.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Hostal Camping Naylamp have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hostal Camping Naylamp dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hostal Camping Naylamp? Nearby attractions include: - Chan Chan Citadel (UNESCO World Heritage Site) – 10 kilometres - Archaeological Museum Cassinelli – 13 kilometres - Museum of Zoology – 14 kilometres - Trujillo city – … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hostal Camping Naylamp?
On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon