This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Direct access to a private beach
- Huge indoor playground
- Outdoor play area, picnic area and grocery shop
Your kids will go gaga when they clap eyes on the indoor playground at Vakantiepark de Bergen near Wanroij in North Brabant: it's a mammoth 2,200m² space with a mighty climbing volcano, a castle, inflatables and slides, all to tire small people out nicely in time for bedtime. And for the grownups? Puff along to the playground train station for a leisurely coffee while your offspring are letting off steam.
And there's rather a bit more… Vakantiepark de Bergen has a roomy outdoor play area, set up with swings, slides, climbing frames, ropes and inflatables, and a mini go-kart track to ride around for a small fee. There's also direct access to a small private beach for long sandy days – as you might guess, this site is a top option for families…
Also around is a picnic area for adults and a snack bar near it serving coffee, cold drinks, ice cream and chips. Barbecues are allowed and there's a grocery shop for supplies.
Vakantiepark de Bergen also has a launderette, showers and toilets, and a washing-up area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
Vakantiepark de Bergen's setting has it well placed for active holidays, whether you fancy a wander around the nearby lido or a more energetic trot around the forest. Family days are within reach for day trips too, like to the cheetahs, kangaroos and other animals of ZooParc Overloon 14 kilometres away, or to the shows, restaurants, cafés and rides of Toverland Sevenum, within 40km.
Berg en Dal 's Africa Museum is another excellent option for a family day out: it was founded as a missionary museum in 1954 and now a place to highlight the continent's art and culture, photography and architecture.
You could also wander around the Kasteeltuinen Arcen 48km away, a splendid seventeenth century castle with water garden and sculpture park, or nose around the Rosarium rose garden, hailed by the Vakantiepark de Bergen team as one of the best rose gardens in the Netherlands.
- Does Vakantiepark de Bergen have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Vakantiepark de Bergen dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Vakantiepark de Bergen? Vakantiepark de Bergen's setting has it well placed for active holidays, whether you fancy a wander around the nearby lido or a more energetic trot around the forest. Family days are within ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Vakantiepark de Bergen?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.