This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Large lakeside site with beach, 10 minutes' drive from Emmen
- Less than half an hour's drive from Slagharen theme park
- Lots of activities including watersports, bush trails and archery
Beach bunnies, water babies and sportive types, take a look at the fab collection of facilities at Ermerstrand, 10 minutes' drive from Emmen. This lakeside site sprawls over a whopping 80 hectares, allowing plenty of space for both pleasingly spacious pitches and a whole heap of activities.
The lake itself is all set up for swimming (entering the water via a waterslide should you wish), waterskiing and carp fishing, with an adjacent beach area home to beach football and volleyball courts, along with plenty of space to relax and sunbathe should you be starting to feel faint at the thought of all these energetic antics.
But that’s not the full list, oh no – elsewhere around the park are paintballing, bush trails, archery, a climbing wall and both indoor and outdoor play areas. In summer, the buzz of activity ramps up even more with various kids’ club antics and an evening programme of live music, visiting DJs and wine or beer tastings.
Happily tuckered out after the day’s antics, you’ll no doubt be chuffed to find that easy feeds are on hand at the ski hut (with a super view of the waterski jump) and there’s a lengthy list of cocktails to work your way down at the cosy log cabin, or on its palm-strewn terrace in summer.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Water hook-up points for caravans
Tear yourselves away from the many antics on site to stretch your legs on the many kilometres of walking and bike trails by the lake and through the surrounding woods, or take a half-hour drive to the well-marked trails through the forests and heaths of the Dwingelderveld.
For family days out, the excellent Wildlands Adventure Zoo in Emmen is about a 10-minute drive from the park, or you can reach the Slagharen amusement park and waterpark in about half an hour. If you fancy some urban wandering, it’s around a 45-minute drive to Groningen or to Zwolle to visit the computer museum, the Dinoland park and the Santa Claus museum.
Kamp Westerbork, a former World War II concentration camp with museum, is around half an hour away.
- Does Ermerstrand have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ermerstrand dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ermerstrand? Tear yourselves away from the many antics on site to stretch your legs on the many kilometres of walking and bike trails by the lake and through the surrounding woods, or take … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ermerstrand?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: noon