Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Small family campsite on the edge of Drents-Friese Wold National Park
- MTB trails and hiking from site; Drents Museum half an hour’s drive
- Spacious pitches overlooking horse paddocks; shops five minutes’ drive
Heads up families, their dogs, cyclists and hikers – the grass pitches at Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever, in Holland’s Drenthe region, are on the edge of the biking and walking trails of the Drents-Friese Wold National Park. This scenic area of ever-shifting sand dunes, forest and open heathland is criss-crossed with numerous circular trails suitable for all levels of fitness.
Numbers are limited on the camping field, so there’s lots of room between pitches for privacy. Electricity and water points are available, along with wifi (in most places, warn any teens), and simple amenities stretch to a shower and washing-up area.
If you’re fending for yourselves food-wise, bring your own barbecue equipment from home and stock up with goodies at Diever (five minutes’ drive). If you’d rather somebody did all the hard work, the village has a raft of pizzerias, takeaways and cafés to keep everybody happy.
The pitches are right next-door to a livery stable, so animal-mad guests can watch ponies and horses grazing in the neighbouring paddocks.
This is a quiet park: no music is allowed.
A cable measuring at least 10 metres is needed for the electric hook-ups.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
No bachelor/bachelorette parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
Check availability at Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Powered grass site
Max. persons: 8 x
Campsite size : unlimited
Ground type: Grass
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar ($), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Ruble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Don the outdoor gear and get out onto the MTB trails and hiking paths of Drents-Friese Wold National Park (adjoins the campsite). You might like to combine keeping fit with a history lesson and visit the Onderduikershol bunker (50 minutes’ walk) deep in the forest, now a memorial to the local resistance fighters who hid out there during WWII.
Going back further in time, Drenthe is well-known for its scores of megalithic dolmens (stone tombs); you can walk from your pitch to Dolmen D52 (five minutes’ stroll), where there are information boards and seating for picnics. Find out more about their legacy in Drents Museum (half an hour’s drive).
If you’re travelling with family, head for Belevingspad Hoogersmilde (15 minutes’ drive), a forested nature reserve with sculpture trails and information boards for the kids. And for a change of pace, book cheese-making workshops at De Drentse Hoeve (half an hour), a farm where you can also tour the cow barns, or book ahead to see a play at the open-air Shakespearetheater Diever (five minutes’ drive).
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, travel trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||11 p.m.|
|Depart by:||12:30 p.m.|
Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkMaestro
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever? Don the outdoor gear and get out onto the MTB trails and hiking paths of Drents-Friese Wold National Park (adjoins the campsite). You might like to combine keeping fit with a history … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 12:30 p.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Mini Camping Het Kasteel Diever? From $21.67 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability