This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Glamping on a spacious family site in Lattrop-Breklenkamp
- Close to the German border; 15 minutes from Nordhorn zoo and pool
- Surrounded by a nature reserve, with lake and beach area on site
Can’t face the faff of fiddling about with tent pegs? Skip the setup process and go straight to the swims and sunbathing by bagging one of the rental tents at Twente site Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping de Bergvennen, five minutes’ drive from Lattrop-Breklenkamp.
It’s likely that most folk will start their stay by making a beeline for the site’s central lake, where there’s a beach area for stretching out in the sun, swims, games of beach volleyball and clambering on the floating inflatables. There’s no fear of getting tangled up in tackle while you splash in the water, for the fishing types have their own pond to settle by. If you’re sticking to land-based antics there’s also a volleyball court, table tennis, a playground and a giant jumping pillow to bounce on.
There are plenty more activities beyond the site’s boundaries, too – it’s surrounded by the Bergvennen nature reserve, a 100-hectare area that’s particularly fab for birdwatching, walking and cycling – eight waymarked bike trails run through the reserve, ranging from 20 to 70 kilometres in length and taking in all sorts of splendid scenery and wildife-spotting opportunities along the way.
All such antics will need to be powered by a decent amount of eats, of course – that’s easily achieved as each of the rental tents has its own kitchen area and dining table for eating indoors or in the open air; pick up supplies at the supermarkets 10 minutes’ drive (or 20 minutes’ bike ride) away in Denekamp or Ootmarsum.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
It’s all about the open air around here: once you’ve bimbled around the Bergvennen reserve a bit, make tracks for more trails at Het Lutterzand nature area (20 minutes’ drive) or stroll around Singraven estate (15 minutes) to see its smart 17th-century house and medieval water mill. Twickel Castle (35 minutes) is another top spot for a stroll, particularly if you’ve an eye for fine formal gardens.
Even the museums embrace the outdoors here, especially the open-air museum in Ootmarsum (10 minutes), which focuses on village life from days gone by. If it’s not outdoorsy weather, retreat indoors to the Natura Docet museum (15 minutes) for hands-on nature displays. And discovery time’s not done once the sun goes down – that’s the time to swing by the Cosmos observatory (five minutes) for one of their summer stargazing evenings (although you can come by in the afternoon to see the planetarium displays too).
Country-hopping? You’ll be very close to the German border here – once you’ve crossed over it’s worth making a stop in Nordhorn (15 minutes) for the zoo and open-air swimming pool.
- Does Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping de Bergvennen have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping de Bergvennen dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping de Bergvennen? It’s all about the open air around here: once you’ve bimbled around the Bergvennen reserve a bit, make tracks for more trails at Het Lutterzand nature area (20 minutes’ drive) or stroll ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Juliette Tentvakanties at Camping de Bergvennen?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.