This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful rural riverside park 2km from Berane city and its Old Town
- Around eight kilometres from the Lim river island beach
- Mountain walking, paragliding, skiing and fishing within easy reach
Looking for somewhere mighty convenient – and scenic – to stay on a Berane city break? Auto Cap Viaggio in Montenegro's Northern Region is the place to be: this spacious site two kilometres from town is also next to the Bistrica river (and several others), for waterside as well as urban adventures.
The countryside around the site is a top pick for outdoorsy days to, such as hiking along high plains and mountain pathways, paragliding from high-up hills, canoeing and rafting along several rapid-flowing rivers, and swooshing down ski slopes. The Lim river beach is also a tiptop pick for days of lazing, swimming and fishing, and it’s only eight kilometres from base.
Your restful base to come back to is pristinely laid out with pitches set across a manicured and level grassy field, with amenities including a well-maintained bathroom block with toilets, showers and a small laundry room. There are leisure options aplenty too: settle yourself down for some river fishing, take the kids along to the playground or let them loose at the kids' club, or have an idle few hours with the help of the free wifi.
Auto Cap Viaggio also has a restaurant with takeaway, and barbecues are allowed.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for caravans
The site and its nearby local city of Berane is surrounded by spectacular highlands, making this place a walkers’ paradise, while the lovely Lim river beach, which sits amid the waters as a sandy little islet, is around nine kilometres from the park for swimming, fishing and lazing. The ski resorts of the Skrivena and Cmiljevica are each within 35 kilometres.
Another easy sight to see from Viaggio is the house of the Kljajić family in Lubnice 10 kilometres away, decked out in traditional handmade wooden furniture and other curios. Homely hosts Milan and Maja serve up the organic honey, mead and honey brandy they make from the hives of their bee farm, all helping visitors get a glimpse of their ancient mountain-village lifestyle.
While Berane is a relatively young city, it still has some pretty swell historic sights to behold; check out the inns and artisans’ shops around the Old Town, and make sure you visit one of Europe’s oldest Serbian medieval sites, Djurdjevi Stupovi Monastery. The cone-shaped Monument to Liberty is also well worth a look-see: it's a memorial to the struggles fought during the Balkan Wars and the First and Second World Wars.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, travel trailer and tent sites|
Auto Cap Viaggio cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Auto Cap Viaggio on arrival.
Local city tax of €0.70 ($0.76) per person per night at least age 4 up to 1 nights is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Auto Cap Viaggio have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Auto Cap Viaggio dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Auto Cap Viaggio? The site and its nearby local city of Berane is surrounded by spectacular highlands, making this place a walkers’ paradise, while the lovely Lim river beach, which sits amid the waters as … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Auto Cap Viaggio?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon