This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- River-view site near the main road between Nikšić and Podgorica
- A 10-minute drive from Danilovgrad and Manastir Ždrebaonik monastery
- Bikes and kayaks for hire; wifi and restaurant serving local dishes
Meander around Montenegro with ease by making Camp Resort Frutak your base – this leafy green site with river views is in the centre of the country, just off the main road between Podgorica and Nikšić (both around half an hour's drive).
As well as being smack-bang in between the nation’s two biggest cities, the park is a 10-minute drive from Danilovgrad’s shops, bars and restaurants. But that’s not to say urban expeditions are the only possible pursuits in these parts: chances to cycle, fish and canoe on the River Zeta are metres away on foot.
After whiling away an afternoon or morning by the water, settle down in the pretty garden at the site or in the shared lounge area to watch the satellite flatscreen TV. A restaurant is on the grounds too – serving American breakfasts in the mornings and local cuisine at other times – and a barbecue is available for cooking up your own grub. Rather craft your culinary creations indoors? Make your way towards the fully equipped shared kitchen, with its fridge, oven, hob, toaster and coffee machine, then eat outdoors on the terrace while gazing at the green views all around.
Free wifi is available at the park – fab if your network’s data doesn’t work in these parts – and the bathrooms are shared. Monastery tours and airport transfers are on offer too.
Tourist board rating
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
When you’re not swimming in the River Zeta or canoeing across the water a few minutes’ walk from the park, turn your attention to the sights of Danilovgrad (10 minutes’ drive). Set off for the town’s sculpture garden to see the white marble works created by the Danilovgrad Artistic Colony or dawdle with the donkeys at a sanctuary 12 kilometres away. Entry’s free – but you're encouraged to bring snacks for the residents to nosh on.
Another local attraction is the easy-on-the-eye Ždrebaonik Monastery (10 minutes), built in the Orthodox style; if you’re a fan of old religious structures in fantastic locations, don’t miss the Ostrog Monastery (40 minutes) either – jaws tend to drop at the sight of this building dramatically set against a sheer rock with views out over the Bjelopavlići plain.
Add more attractive architecture to the itinerary with an amble around Podgorica (half an hour), Montenegro’s capital, making sure to swing by the contemporary Millennium Bridge and the Turkish-built Clock Tower in the old town.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camp Resort Frutak have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camp Resort Frutak dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camp Resort Frutak? When you’re not swimming in the River Zeta or canoeing across the water a few minutes’ walk from the park, turn your attention to the sights of Danilovgrad (10 minutes’ drive). Set … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camp Resort Frutak?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon