This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Situated in the lovely wooded hills of central Luxembourg
- Top-quality facilities
- Perfect for nature-lovers
Discover the beauties of Luxembourg and its numerous attractions while staying at Europacamping Nommerlayen, a great starting point for beautiful walks and mountain bike trips through the Nommerlayen forest and the surrounding area.
The campsite has a beach volleyball area, a football pitch, and several swimming pools, including a new 50m pool with a retractable roof. On-site facilities also include a restaurant, snack bar, bowling, and a games room with table tennis and snooker tables.
The shop is fully-stocked and includes a bakery corner where you can buy croissants and bread for breakfast.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Luxemburg is the ideal country for hiking trips. As a matter of fact, one can hike for hours in magnificent surroundings without meeting anyone else: this must be the reason why the country's slogan is “Our culture is our nature”.
The Nommerlayen woods are located right behind the campsite and offer several old and well-traveled hiking trails. The “N”-hiking trail circuit, starts 50 meters uphill in the wood starting from the camping. The trip lasts between 2 and 3 hours, depending on your pace. Beware: If you are not used to hike you will feel your calves. Should you want company, hiking groups leaving from the campsite are organized on a regular basis.
- Does Europacamping Nommerlayen have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Europacamping Nommerlayen dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Europacamping Nommerlayen? Luxemburg is the ideal country for hiking trips. As a matter of fact, one can hike for hours in magnificent surroundings without meeting anyone else: this must be the reason why the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Europacamping Nommerlayen?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon