This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Riverside site in Gauja National Park on the outskirts of Sigulda
- A 10-minute walk from Tarzāns Park and 20 from Sigulda Castle
- Boats, canoes and kayaks to rent; shared kitchen available
Have a break in the Baltics amid spectacular scenery at Camping Siguldas Beach – this park is close to walking and cycling trails in a section of the nation that’s as stunning as you’d expect given it’s often referred to as ‘Little Switzerland’.
Just on the outer edges of Gauja National Park, the site makes the most of the lush landscape by offering boat, canoe and kayak rental on the river winding through the grounds. Once you’ve mastered kayaking – or just spent a day lolling at the lifeguarded river beach metres from your pitch – sort out any hunger by prepping a meal in the kitchen and taking it out to one of the picnic tables. Once dusk rolls in, you won’t need to seek shelter as the park has a firepit to keep you cosy.
Retire to bed ready for adventures the next day: you could traipse off to Tarzāns Park (10 minutes’ walk) for tree-climbing or have a go on the USSR-era bobsleigh, luge and bob skeleton tracks in Sigulda (five minutes’ drive). Bungee jumping above the river or gliding above it in a cable car are also possible pursuits to try out in the area; the staff at this site speak English, Russian and Latvian, so strike up a conversation with them about how to organise such activities in whichever language you prefer.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Adventures are less than a 10-minute walk from this site at Tarzāns Park, a kid-friendly complex made up of 10 tracks and 140 obstacles set 20 metres high up in the trees. If you're after another offbeat activity to have a go at, try bobsleighing at the luge track in Sigulda (a five-minute drive) – it dates back to the time Latvia was part of the Soviet Union. International contests are hosted here in the cold months, and rides are offered for tourists much of the year around.
For culture, amble around the castle in the Turaida Museum Reserve (10 minutes’ drive), which is also home to Folk Song Hill, a spot that pays homage to the country’s musical heritage with its numerous statues. Another couple of castles are in Sigulda (20 minutes’ walk) amid pretty valley scenery if you can't get enough of ace architecture.
To glimpse a few more intriguing buildings, rovam around Riga (an hour’s drive) and admire the art noveau buildings. Swing by the busy traditional central market too, incongruously placed inside repurposed German Zeppelin hangars.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Siguldas Beach have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Siguldas Beach dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Siguldas Beach? Adventures are less than a 10-minute walk from this site at Tarzāns Park, a kid-friendly complex made up of 10 tracks and 140 obstacles set 20 metres high up in the trees. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Siguldas Beach?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon