This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly, family-run and peaceful site near Silgulda town centre
- Close to a lake for swimming and fishing
- Campfire and sheltered picnic areas provided
Camping Ezerkrasts is near the Latvian city of Sigulda, a few kilometres from Gauja National Park, the biggest and oldest in Latvia.
This is a peaceful and friendly family-run site surrounded by quiet countryside, which guests can use as a base to hike the local forest trails, go nature spotting, or swim and fish in Matiņu lake.
Campfire and sheltered picnic areas are provided on site, along with chemical disposal, water points and cleanly-kept toilets and showers.
Please note that as a peaceful site, loud music and excessive noise are not allowed.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
The biggest and oldest national park in Latvia, Gauja National Park, is a few kilometres from the site; even closer to home, a 30-kilometre hike though scenic wildlife-laden countryside starts from the site entrance.
The handsome town of Sigulda is a short drive away, with sights to see including Sigulda Castle, Sigulda Medieval Castle and Turaida Castle. An opera festival is held in the Sugulda Castle ruins each summer.
The biggest cave in the Baltics, Gutmanis Cave, is halfway between Sigulda Castle and Turaida Castle: climb into the hills from here to take a cable car over the spectacular river valley.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Ezerkrasts have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Ezerkrasts dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Ezerkrasts? The biggest and oldest national park in Latvia, Gauja National Park, is a few kilometres from the site; even closer to home, a 30-kilometre hike though scenic wildlife-laden countryside starts from the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Ezerkrasts?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon