This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site on the banks of river Pērse, on the outskirts of Koknese
- Five minutes’ drive to Koknese Castle ruins; 10 to Likteņdārzs gardens
- Sauna and steam room; bar and restaurant using local produce
Divas Upes translates as ‘two rivers’ and that's a fitting name for a family-friendly place in the grounds of an 18th-century manor within walking distance of – you guessed it – a couple of winding waterways, the Daugava and Pērse.
In fact, this quiet site is right on the banks of the Pērse, on the outskirts of Koknese in Latvia’s Vidzeme region, so getting stuck into some watersports during your stay is par for the course.
If you’re pondering pursuits that are a little more relaxed, a sauna and a steam room are on site and massages are available (great for easing those aching muscles after workouts on the river).
The site also has other ways to rest covered: chill out while tucking into grilled meat and salad dishes made using local produce at the leafy terrace area outside the bar and restaurant or settle in by the fire in the manor if there’s a nip in the air. You could also have a bash at cooking your own meals alfresco as barbecues are permitted at this park.
As for the practical stuff, a launderette is on hand and free wifi is available (fab for keeping friends and family at home up to speed on your adventures).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for caravans
Divas Upes is a five-minute drive from Koknese Castle if you’d like to roam around ruins prettily placed on a high bluff above the Daugava river valley; more architectural attractions are in Likteņdārzs’ park, which has an amphitheatre encircled by paths for walking and cycling (10 minutes), and at the neo-gothic-style Odziena Manor (half an hour).
If the past always piques your interest, wander to the Wooden Castle of Uldevene (35 minutes) and sate your curiosity about life in Latvia during times of yore: this 12th-century building blends a combination of construction styles found across the Baltics and sits next to replica Iron Age pottery and blacksmith workshops.
Next on the agenda is a royal structure created in a completely different style: Krustpils Castle (40 minutes), one of the best-preserved examples of medieval architecture in the country.
Looking for lighter attractions after all these historical shenanigans? Dawdle to the dinosaur-themed ABpark amusement park (half an hour) and have a go on rides ranging from carousels to tube slides. This spot also has laser tag, VR experiences, inflatable play areas and miniature golf – in short, it’s a prime pick for keeping the kids entertained.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Divas Upes have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Divas Upes dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Divas Upes? Divas Upes is a five-minute drive from Koknese Castle if you’d like to roam around ruins prettily placed on a high bluff above the Daugava river valley; more architectural attractions are in … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Divas Upes?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.