This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Direct access to the beach
- Family-friendly campsite near Bibione pinewood
- Extensive aquapark and summer activities
Camping Capalonga lies in a landscape of undeniable charm, between the sea and the beautiful lagoon north of Venice.
The campsite near the centre of Bibione Pineda, is located in a lush green environment and offers direct access to a long sand beach.
The 1500m² aquapark has a large swimming pool, a Jacuzzi tub, a water playground with two slides, a giant bucket, a water mushroom and small waterfalls. The pool area is surrounded by a solarium with deck chairs and beach umbrellas.
Near the pool, guests have access to a play area with a football pitch and a basketball court. On the beach you can take advantage of the pétanque court, the volleyball court and the playground for children aged 5-12. The campsite also organises entertainment and activities for children aged 3-14.
On site, there are also two restaurants and two snack-bars, one located near the pool and the other one on the beach.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
Relax in the Bibione Thermae Spa or take the kids for a day out to Rio Blu play park, Gulliverlandia theme park or to the Punta Verde zoo. The campsite is also conveniently located to visit Venice and Trieste (90km away), Udine, Portogruaro and Aquileia (60km away).
Bibione is a family-friendly seaside resort with numerous facilities, services, restaurants and shops.
- Does Camping Capalonga have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Capalonga dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Capalonga? Relax in the Bibione Thermae Spa or take the kids for a day out to Rio Blu play park, Gulliverlandia theme park or to the Punta Verde zoo. The campsite is also ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Capalonga?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 3:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.