This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Surrounded by the Alps, ideal for nature lovers
- Conveniently located to explore the Sugana Valley
- Modern and comfortable facilities including a spa
Literally immersed in the green Sugana Valley and surrounded woods and mountains, Camping Valmalene welcomes you to spend a relaxing holiday surrounded by nature.
The campsite offers modern facilities including toilet blocks and family-friendly facilities, a restaurant pizzeria and a bar, a grocery shop and a tennis court. In summer, guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool, play pétanque or have fun in the games room. There is also an outdoor playground for the children.
For a bit of pampering, head to the wellness centre for a sauna, a steam bath or a relax room.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
A number of hiking, cycling and mountain biking trails in the woods and around the Sugana Valley are available near the site. Caves and waterfalls as well as Via ferrata at 3,000m are also near by the campsite.
Rafting and canoeing on the Brenta river is also an appealing alternative for a day out.
- Does Camping Valmalene have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Valmalene dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Valmalene? A number of hiking, cycling and mountain biking trails in the woods and around the Sugana Valley are available near the site. Caves and waterfalls as well as Via ferrata at 3,000m ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Valmalene?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.