This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly Orbetello pine forest site with sandy beach
- A 15-minute drive to Cosa and 25 minutes to Grosseto
- Beach, games room, playground, and tennis; restaurant, bar and shop
In a centuries-old pine forest – and with its own sandy beach and uninterrupted sea views – Camping Village Marina Chiara in Orbetello is a place that can certainly be described as a true wildlife haven. Plus, with a base planted directly in the Tuscan Maremma, you’ll be in a privileged position for Mediterranean dips on demand as well as dives into the area's famed history.
This family-friendly site on the Silver Coast of Tuscany is a 15-minute drive from Cosa and 25 minutes from Grosseto. Everything from flamingo-packed lagoons to bone-warming thermal baths and historic Roman towns should inspire you to get out walking, cycling, munching (and maybe sipping, if the local vineyard is anything to go by) your way through the region of Tuscany.
For an easy way to explore, rent a bicycle from the site and take on the local dunes and beaches on wheels. A local farmers’ market, food shops, and restaurants are all within a 10-minute drive, although you can just as easily dip into the local Mediterranean cuisine in the on-site bar or café.
Stroll around the site and the sweet scent of pine trees will follow you around, whether it’s for picnic hour under branches or a post-lunch tennis play-off. The facilities on site are geared up for children – including a kids club, games room, outdoor playground and on-site entertainment.
The free wifi, launderette, showers and toilets on site will all stand you in good stead for an action-packed day of activities too – fishing, horse riding, surf schools and mountain biking are all within 15 minutes' drive.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Mir haben vorallem die nahe Lage am Strand und das …
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Distance markers in shared facilities
Extra spacing in seated areas
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
More Mediterranean coves await at Feniglia (20 minutes’ drive) and Giannella (15 minutes). And while there’s no swimming in the Lagoon of Orbetello (20 minutes), you can watch herds of flamingo make a big splash (bring your binoculars to tick off all the bird species in this area). More nature awaits at the protected nature reserve of Duna di Feniglia, where the only sounds are the rustle of deer moving through the vegetation and the rolls of the sea on the shore.
But it’s not just nature on the cards. After all, Tuscany is known as ‘the wine region’ and adults can decide if it’s name-worthy themselves at the Azienda Bruni vineyard (five minutes). Alternatively, the ancient natural thermal baths of Terme di Saturnia (an hour) store a different kind of elixir.
Once you’re done swimming, fishing or biking your way around, take on the old town of Orbetello (15 minutes) or the ancient Roman town of Cosa (15 minutes). And if you still haven’t had your fill of Etruscan walls, Roman ruins and cathedrals, try the volcano-based Pitigliano (55 minutes).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Village Marina Chiara have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Village Marina Chiara dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Village Marina Chiara? More Mediterranean coves await at Feniglia (20 minutes’ drive) and Giannella (15 minutes). And while there’s no swimming in the Lagoon of Orbetello (20 minutes), you can watch herds of flamingo make … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Village Marina Chiara?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m.