This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spectacular setting among an olive grove on a traditional farm
- At the foot of Mount Cammarata surrounded by the Platine river
- Pool, reading room and barbecue
Set among a scenic citrus grove, Tenuta Lanza is on a Sicilian farm estate handed down through its family generations for over a century.
Its spectacular setting at the foot of Mount Cammarata, surrounded by the clear waters of the Platani river, is popular with guests who come for peaceful stays among the nature and scenery of Sicily.
Available to guests is a pool with whirlpool and waterfalls, free wifi in communal rooms and around the pool, a communal barbecue, disabled facilities and free parking.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
Nature spotters, countryside fans and walkers and trekkers have plenty to pick from in the area with kilometres' worth of trails to hike among the spectacular scenery of this part of Sicily.
Old villages and towns are dotted around the region, like Mussomeli with its 14th-century Castello Mafredonico and the art gallery Palazzo Trabìa, and Acquaviva Platani with 18th-century Palazzo Ducale and 16th-century church.
Agrigento is an hour's drive away