This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Flumendosa welcomes you to the paradise island of Sardinia. Located 30m from crystal clear waters and a white sand beach, the campsite is the ideal destination for seaside lovers and guests looking for a relaxing holiday. Our location is usually blessed with fair weather from April to November.
We have ensured that our guests have many comforts on site including a bar and restaurant with spacious terrace where you can try our delicious pizzas and traditional recipes as well as some international favourites. There are also some communal barbecues available.
Leisure facilities include a playground, a seasonal swimming pool and bike hire. Toilet blocks are supplied with free hot water, laundry facilities and washing-up sinks.
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Coming from Cagliari take the SS195 to Capoterra- Pula. At the roundabout at the entrance of Santa Margherita take the third exit onto Flumendosa and continue for approximately 500m up to the campsite.
Discover the beautiful Sardinian beaches and coves in Chia, Tuerredda, Capo Malfatano and up to Teulada or the St Antioco and St Peter's Islands. Diving and snorkelling are must-do activities on the island.
Mount Arcosu and the Gutturu Mannu National park are an ideal destination for a hiking or cycling trip. Kayaks, canoes, windsurfs and sailing boats are available to hire in the area.
The Roman town of Nora and the medieval Pula are a short drive away and are lively hubs of south west Sardinia.
- Does Camping Flumendosa have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Flumendosa dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Flumendosa? Discover the beautiful Sardinian beaches and coves in Chia, Tuerredda, Capo Malfatano and up to Teulada or the St Antioco and St Peter's Islands. Diving and snorkelling are must-do activities on the ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Flumendosa?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 10:30 a.m.