This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Blue Park Villaggio Camping enjoys a superb location right in the heart of Molise and facing the Adriatic sea, with crystal clear waters and long golden sandy beaches.
At the site, you will find a warm and family-friendly atmosphere along with modern toilet blocks and free hot showers. Leisure facilities also include a 5-a-side football pitch, a ping pong table and a playground for the kids. During high season, the site organises entertainment activities suitable for the whole family.
A private beach is only a short walk away and can be accessed via a footpath through the pinewood. Here you will find a small bar-kiosk serving ice creams and soft drinks. Tasty meals are served daily in the restaurant whilst the onsite bar is the perfect place to practice a bit of Italian in front of a delicious expresso.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
On the A14 come off at Marina di Montenero and continue towards Petaccio. The campsite is located on the SS16 signposted on your right.
Discover Termoli with its old town, the fabulous city walls and superb views from the promontory. Visit the oldest bell foundry in the world and the museum in Agnone, or wander around the small medieval alleys. Campobasso is a little further afield and counts with numerous museums, shops, restaurants and piazzas.
Excursions to the enchanting Tremiti islands, characterised by little sandy coves and crystalline waters can be booked directly at the site. Three of the five islands are completely inhabited providing shelter to a wide range of wildlife species.
- Does Blue Park Villaggio Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Blue Park Villaggio Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Blue Park Villaggio Camping? Discover Termoli with its old town, the fabulous city walls and superb views from the promontory. Visit the oldest bell foundry in the world and the museum in Agnone, or wander around ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Blue Park Villaggio Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.