This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-appointed site just off a private beach in the Gulf of Gaeta
- A 10-minute drive to Baia Domizia; 20 to Roccamonfina Garigliano park
- Pool complex, restaurant, gym, sports fields and entertainment
Testing out the idea of treating yourself to a trip spent within touching distance of the Tyrrhenian Sea? Bag a break at Baia Domizia Villaggio Camping, in the splendid setting of the Gulf of Gaeta, for days spent sprawling on a sunbed at a private kilometre-long beach and swimming in clear, lifeguard-protected waters.
Along with a lush location in the province of Caserta (the Roccamonfina Garigliano Regional Park serves as the site’s backdrop) guests benefit from a bundle of brill amenities while staying here, from a swimming pool complex, gym and bowling alley to tennis courts, a football field and a beach volleyball court. Entertainment for all ages – take your pick from sports tournaments, musical shows and suchlike – is also organised to keep guests suitably occupied throughout the day.
But back to that sublime setting… this place is in Campania, an area known for its olive oil, wine and buffalo mozzarella production, and several farms and vineyards are within a couple of kilometres for tours and tastings. This foodie haven also has an adventurous side, with watersports, hikes, birdwatching and mountain biking to be had in the Roccamonfina Garigliano Regional Park (trails start a 20-minute drive away).
And for day trips to some of Italy’s most famed sights and cities? Sign up at the park for organised tours to Sorrento on the Amalfi Coast and the islands of Capri and Ischia, or head to Rome, Naples and the volcanic ruins of Pompeii.
If you’re staying on site instead, a restaurant serving local meals like pizza and seafood means you won’t go hungry, and an ice-cream parlour’s also here for sweet treats. The site has a bar and grocery shop, too.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Alloggio Ischia davvero confortevole
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Surf school nearby
This site styles itself as the gateway to Italy’s south and is indeed a stellar spot for setting off on explores of the region. Roam the Roccamonfina Garigliano Regional Park (20 minutes’ drive) along ancient woodland paths towards medieval settlements, or take a wander across to the coast, dipping your toes in the water enroute.
Weary wanderers might like to soothe themselves at the natural sulphur hot springs of Terme di Suio (25 minutes) after getting their fill of seaside swims, while those still eager for expeditions could make a beeline towards Formia for the Roman-era ruins in the city, including one of the world’s largest remaining cisterns from the period (25 minutes).
This urban area also has other worthwhile sights to stick on the itinerary, including the 15th-century Church of San Luca (with a newly unearthed crypt covered in frescoes) and the Renaissance-period Sant Erasmo monastery.
- Does Baia Domizia Villaggio Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Baia Domizia Villaggio Camping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Baia Domizia Villaggio Camping? This site styles itself as the gateway to Italy’s south and is indeed a stellar spot for setting off on explores of the region. Roam the Roccamonfina Garigliano Regional Park (20 minutes’ … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Baia Domizia Villaggio Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.