This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small rural site a 10-minute walk from the village of Rüggeberg
- 10 minutes' drive from underground cave tours in the Kluterthöhle
- Well-equipped communal kitchen, barbecue and covered dining area
Time for some R&R? Take a 10-minute walk or a two-minute bike ride out of the village of Rüggeberg and you’ll be at Camping Ennepetal, a peaceful rural site surrounded by meadows and beech forests.
All around you there’s nature to be explored – take a walk along the banks of the river Heilenbecke or wander on the forest paths. Closer to home, there’s plenty of space for kids to run about, along with a sandbox and swings to play on.
Active types will find plenty to keep them busy around the site, with games of football and basketball to play, an eight-metre climbing wall to tackle and a bowling alley to test skills at. Should a cloud or two threaten your outdoor fun you can retreat to the activity barn for a game of table tennis, table football or darts.
When dinner time beckons, head to the communal kitchen, or make for the big barbecue and covered seating area with dining tables. If you’d rather delegate the cooking, there’s a riverside restaurant 15 minutes’ walk away, or a bunch of options a 10-minute drive away in the town of Ennepetal. There are also several supermarkets in town where you can pick up everything you need for eats back on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
Jumbo tent sites
Getting out and about is simple – hiking and cycle trails start just outside the site, giving you easy access to the surrounding forests and countryside. Many guests choose to hike to one of the seven dams in the area, the nearest of which is the Heilenbecke Dam, about half a kilometre away. There’s good walking to be had too at Hülsenbecker Tal, a 10-minute drive or hour’s walk from the site.
The main attraction in the town of Ennepetal, 10 minutes away, is the Kluterthöhle cave system – Germany’s largest with over 300 underground lakes and nearly six kilometres of tunnels. Don your hard hat and sign up for one of the guided tours to explore the caves for yourself. Just outside the town is the Platsch waterpark, which has indoor and outdoor pools, a kids’ pool, a sauna and a 90-metre waterslide.
Half an hour away in Hagen is the Freilichtmuseum, a huge open-air museum with lots of restored traditional houses and live demonstrations of traditional skills and crafts such as rope making, metalwork and beer brewing.
- Does Camping Ennepetal have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Ennepetal dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Ennepetal? Getting out and about is simple – hiking and cycle trails start just outside the site, giving you easy access to the surrounding forests and countryside. Many guests choose to hike to ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Ennepetal?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime