This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Spacious site alongside a recreational pond in Ottermeer
- Close to cycling trails along the Fehn wetlands
- Playground, sports ground and bar on site
This park’s lush and rather lovely lake setting means that water-based pursuits such as fishing, pedal boating, rowing, paddling and beachside lazing will probably be a staple on your hols around here, but the area has a lot more to do besides: golf is a big thing in the surrounding vicinity, with an adventure golf course, a miniature golf course and a splendid 27-hole golf course all within easy pedalling distance, plus cycling and jogging routes too for expending extra on-hol energy.
Camping und Bungalowpark Ottermeer lies in Wiesmoor next to the13-hectare Ottermeer lake; it has a recreational pond where you can while away long days lolling around on the beach or clowning around in the water, and other leisure facilities include a playground, a sports area and a bar, as well as seasonal circus entertainment to keep the kids amply amused.
This comfy site has spacious, well laid-out pitches, and the sanitary facilitiess have won awards for their consistently spotless state (something that previous guests to this park have been particularly chuffed with), so it’s a dead cert you’ll be perfectly comfortable throughout your stay here.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for caravans
Highly doubtful, but should you ever tire of fishing, pedalloing or paddling on site, there’s plenty to do around this park’s locale. Canoes, rowing boats and pedallos can be rented at the small boat harbour that lies alongside neighbouring Ottermeer lake, and the region is a paradise for anglers too: aside from at the lake, you can haul all sorts of fine fishy specimens such as rudd, perch and eel around more than 500 kilometres of waterways that network this coastal region.
There are several cycling trails to pedal along the Fehn wetlands, and besides the nearby urban bike routes, more than 3,000 kilometres of cycling routes are signposted around these lands.
The town of Wiesmoor – famed for its fab floral displays – is less than two kilometres from base, and you’ll come across a scenic 27-hole golf course here too. A miniature golf course (in the grounds of the Meadow Moorer seasonal indoor pool, four kilometres from base) and an adventure golf course are also close by.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, travel trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||1 p.m.|
Camping und Bungalowpark Ottermeer cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping und Bungalowpark Ottermeer on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping und Bungalowpark Ottermeer have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping und Bungalowpark Ottermeer dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping und Bungalowpark Ottermeer? Highly doubtful, but should you ever tire of fishing, pedalloing or paddling on site, there’s plenty to do around this park’s locale. Canoes, rowing boats and pedallos can be rented at the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping und Bungalowpark Ottermeer?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m.