This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run site centrally set in the Bergstrasse region
- Within walking distance of the town of Fürth
- Opposite the local swimming pool
UNESCO Global Geopark hiking trails just nearby, in a wildlife haven, a top spot for active sorts, and opposite a big public pool… wilkommen to Nibelungen-Camping am Schwimmbad, a family-run site in the centre of Nibelung country.
The site's setting in the Hesse district of Bergstrasse has it well placed for cycling, motorbiking and mountain biking on spectacularly scenic tours and around countryside lanes. For hiking, there's easy access to the many trails of the Geo-Naturpark Bergstraße-Odenwald, the 3500km² natural site between the Rhine, Main and Neckar rivers. The handsome town of Fürth with shops, supermarkets and restaurants is within walking distance.
Facilities on site include a playground and a small enclosure where kids can visit the resident rabbits. The amenities block with toilets and showers is suitable for guests with disabilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Place, pitch, camping very clean.
We liked the clean and efficient showers and toilet facilities. …
A peaceful, welcoming place. We will likely stay here again.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Spülmaschine, Sauberkeit, Freundliche Besitzerin
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Water hook-up points for caravans
Sightseeing, getting active, family days out and digging into Germany's ancient heritage are all easy to get to from the central position of Nibelungen-Camping am Schwimmbad. Frankfurt is just under an hour and a half to the north for city days.
Sticking close to base, local town Fürth has a heated swimming pool (across the road from the site), eighteenth and nineteenth century timber-frame houses, a skate park and a fitness and nature trail.
Also worth a wander nearby is the art gallery path of the Kunstwanderweg from Fürth to Lindenfels, starting at the town hall, and the Bergtierpark, the mountain animal park at Erlenbach with mountain animals from around the world.
Other options in the area are Heidelberg Zoo, the Luisenpark garden in Mannheim, a high ropes course in Würzberg and the summer toboggan run in Wald-Michelbach. For old and scenic sights, take a trip to see the old cathedrals of Bensheim, Ladenburg, Erbach and Michelstadt.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Nibelungen-Camping am Schwimmbad have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Nibelungen-Camping am Schwimmbad dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Nibelungen-Camping am Schwimmbad? Sightseeing, getting active, family days out and digging into Germany's ancient heritage are all easy to get to from the central position of Nibelungen-Camping am Schwimmbad. Frankfurt is just under an hour … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Nibelungen-Camping am Schwimmbad?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon