This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic family-friendly glampsite in the stunning Ardèche
- Pont d’Arc, Chauvet Cave and Cévennes National Park within 30 minutes
- Pool, spa and activities including circus skills and pony trekking
For scenic explores of forests, gorges and riverbanks, walk, cycle or swim to Village Huttopia Sud Ardèche, five minutes’ drive from the Ardèche village of Vagnas in the Rhône-Alpes department of the south of France.
The site is 15 minutes from the stunning Gorges de l’Ardèche, giving easy access for hikes, bikes (hire one on site if you don’t fancy bringing your own) and climbs; the team on site are more than happy to answer questions about routes if you’re struggling...
There’s no need to go too far for adventures though: the site has a lively activity programme during high season, with plenty to keep everyone in the family busy for days. Try riding out for some pony trekking in the morning, practising circus skills in the afternoon, and weaving some souvenirs with an evening basketry class, taking frequent breaks for lazy swims in the pool or a few rounds of volleyball and pétanque.
For quieter days, there’s a lodge for sitting down with a good book or playing board games, or grownups can steal a few hours to themselves by scurrying off to the forest spa for some blissfully quiet de-stressing.
When it’s time for dinner, rendezvous with the family in the restaurant or pizzeria, or forego dinner to take a trip into town for local specialities like chestnut cream with cottage cheese or goats cheese on some fresh bread... to be washed down with a fine selection of regional wine.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Mountain biking nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Cave in to some touristy peer pressure and make the caverns of the Ardèche stop one of your hols. The region is dotted with spectacular spots, from the 30,000-year-old cave paintings of Chauvet Cave (see them in replica at Caverne du Pont d’Arc, 15 minutes’ drive from base) to the Aven d’Orgnac where people first lived 350,000 years ago. Grotte de la Salamandre, Grotte de la Cocalière and Aven Marzal (with dino park and underground museum) are all within half an hour of the site.
Heading back above ground, the Gorges de l’Ardèche are an absolute must – if hiking, biking and climbing don’t float your boat, seeing the gorge from the water should. Head to Vallon-Pont-d’Arc to hire a canoe for the 26-kilometre journey downriver to Saint-Martin-d’Ardèche, getting a splendid view of the UNESCO Pont d’Arc as you pass under it enroute.
Spend a little more time out in nature with treks to Monts d’Ardèche Natural Regional Park or Cévennes National Park about 45 minutes away, or visit Château des Roure (and its silk museum) or the Muséum de l’Ardèche for a bit of history and some shelter from the elements.
- Does Village Huttopia Sud Ardèche have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Village Huttopia Sud Ardèche dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Village Huttopia Sud Ardèche? Cave in to some touristy peer pressure and make the caverns of the Ardèche stop one of your hols. The region is dotted with spectacular spots, from the 30,000-year-old cave paintings of ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Village Huttopia Sud Ardèche?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.