This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the south of the beautiful Ardèche region
- Many activities on offer
- Family-friendly atmosphere
In the heart of the south Ardèche, come to de-stress and enjoy your holidays at Camping Les Rives d'Auzon. If you camp in Ardèche you will be guaranteed a sunny holiday with plenty of tourist sites and sports activities on offer, with something to suit everyone in the family.
You can relax at the snack-bar, L'Hacienda, with its open terrace overlooking the swimming-pool, ideal to enjoy good food and happy moments. Here, you can buy drinks and ice-creams during high season (weekends only in low season).
Come stay here, where Candide, Séverine and Dominique will welcome you with a smile to their family-friendly campsite.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Outdoor pursuits: canoeing, horse-riding, quad, speleology and canyoning. The reception team is at your disposal for all information. In July and August a shuttle service is available for the canoe activity.
Discover the richness of all that the Ardèche region has to offer in terms of unforgettable landscapes, extraordinary visits and traditional villages to visit. You will be amazed walking through the narrow lanes of the towns, walking along nature trails or through the summer markets.
- Le Pont d'Arc
- Le Rocher de Sampzon
- Les Gorges de l’Ardèche
- Les Gorges du Chassezac
- Le Bois de Païolive
- La caverne du Pont d’Arc
- Grotte de la Cocalière
- Musée de la Chataigneraie
- Musée Alphonse Daudet
- Does Camping des Rives d'Auzon have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping des Rives d'Auzon dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping des Rives d'Auzon? Outdoor pursuits: canoeing, horse-riding, quad, speleology and canyoning. The reception team is at your disposal for all information. In July and August a shuttle service is available for the canoe activity. Discover ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping des Rives d'Auzon?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 9:30 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 6pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time.Read more