This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Leï Suves has everything you and your family need for a perfect holiday!
When the sun comes out, head towards our large heated swimming pool and spend the day splashing in the water and sunbathing. Children will be able to play in total safety in the paddling pool.
When the sun sets, the bar and the restaurant will light up your evenings with entertainment, delicious food and one or two drinks. We have bingo nights, quizzes, concerts and kids' club shows - we couldn't be busier!
In July and August, every day (except Saturdays), our kids' club welcomes your children (from 10am to 12 noon) to play games, tournaments and workshops. On Sunday night, they can join their team leaders and have fun in the kids' disco. Parents will be able to take part in our various sports tournaments.
The grocery store provides you with all the basic international newspapers and magazines as well as a fresh bread and pastry service.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
On the A8, take Exit 36 signposted La Muy and continue on the N7 towards Fréjus. When you reach the roundabout in Roquebrune, exit towards La Bouverie. From here, follow the signs up to the campsite.
The campsite is situated in Roquebrune-sur-Argens, only 12km from the beach and the Mediterranean Sea. It is in an ideal spot to visit Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saint-Raphaël, Cannes and the Gorges du Verdon, and to discover the beauty of Côte d'Azur and the Provence.
- Aqualand water park - Frejus, 7km
- Aqualand water park - Sainte Maxime, 13km
- Abbey in Thoronet - 26km
- Chartreuse de la Verne (monastery) - 28km
- Does Camping Leï Suves have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Leï Suves dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Leï Suves? The campsite is situated in Roquebrune-sur-Argens, only 12km from the beach and the Mediterranean Sea. It is in an ideal spot to visit Saint-Tropez, Sainte-Maxime, Saint-Raphaël, Cannes and the Gorges du Verdon, ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Leï Suves?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon
Please notify us of late arrivals as soon as possible.Read more