This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Among spectacular and peaceful grounds of a manor house
- Castle views a 30-minute drive from Futuroscope
- Pools, hot tub, play areas, miniature golf, snack bar and tennis
A site fit for a king. And queen. And mini kings and queens too. Halt a pause to your reading and cast a royally discerning eye over the site pics of Camping Le Petit Trianon to see what will be dished up to you and the family on your Maine-et-Loire and Ingrandes stay: a woodland and valley setting with castle and countryside views, stacks to do for all ages, and lush green and mighty spacious grounds from which to grandly survey your kingdom.
These lush grounds are around the park of an 18th-century manor house, on an estate home to the de La Mortière family for over four centuries. It's a peaceful and comfy place, where the team determinedly continue the hospitality tradition of the old estate – and where your small regals will likely like to rule over two playgrounds, a miniature golf course and the park swings and sandpit.
You'll see the royally swish setting as soon as you arrive at the estate, when you venture to the handsome pool and paddling pool set right in front of the manor house. Elsewhere, spectacular views are all around, of the house as well as the surrounding Vienne countryside and its colourful sunsets: barbecues and campfires are both allowed here, so spark one up as evening falls and sit back to admire the sights.
There's loads more to laze around or get active at on site, including a hot tub for restful soaks, tennis and volleyball courts, a TV room and library, and a snack bar with takeaway and daily bread and pastry deliveries. If you still seek leisurely times, a kids' club and evening entertainment run in summer.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Visited this site 30 years ago and was not disappointed on our return
Would usually embrace the ‘rustiqueness’ of French sites, but not here
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Ruime plekken, goede sanitair en rustige camping
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The icing on the royal cake here for the kids will doubtless be the fab theme park of Futuroscope, reachable in half an hour's drive. Further afield (but probably classed as easily reachable too by over-excited kids) is the famed ZooParc de Beauval, an hour and 15 minutes away at Saint-Aignan.
After days at those two, it's time to introduce little learners to French history and culture. Your many options for doing so include the cardinal city of Richelieu, 35 minutes away; the 15th-century Château d'Azay-le-Ferron (45 minutes) and the spectacular royal fortress of the Château de Chinon just under an hour's drive from the site. The Château des Ormes is 15 minutes away.
All tastes should definitely have a day among the feathered species at the medieval town of Chauvigny 45 minutes' away, where birds of prey displays are held during summer in Les Géants du Ciel: if you're around in the sunny months, this is a must-see.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Le Petit Trianon have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Petit Trianon dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Petit Trianon? The icing on the royal cake here for the kids will doubtless be the fab theme park of Futuroscope, reachable in half an hour's drive. Further afield (but probably classed as easily … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Petit Trianon?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.