This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- 150 metres from a river, with many outdoor activities available
- Heated pool, gym and snack bar serving local cuisine
- Canoeing, aqua gym and barbecues arranged in high season
If outdoor activities are the type to float your French holiday boat, you're in beaucoup luck with the location of Camping Le Réjallant.
Deep in the Poitou-Charentes department of Charente near the commune of Candac, Réjallant is 150 metres from a river with fishing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming and sailing all available among its watery activities, and in a chunk of countryside where land-based options like horse riding, hiking, cycling and climbing are easy to access.
Warmly welcoming owners Stephanie and Lawrence have wisely set things up so guests have lots to do on site too, adding a heated pool and a paddling pool, a playground and free wifi. The friendly team arranges activities in high season like barbecues, karaoke nights, aqua gym sessions and – what fun – canoe tours along the river.
The snack bar open in high season dishes up local cuisine and the grocery shop sells local products and fresh bread and pastries every morning.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Away from the many outdoor activities in the water and countryside surrounding , have days out among the villages and towns of the Charente region like the local village of Condac and the nearby small settlements of Ruffec and Bioussac.
Spectacular mountain and valley views can be had from Verteuil Sur Charente six kilometres away, home of Saint-Médard Church; one of France's 280+ Couvent des Cordeliers and the splendid eleventh century Château de Verteuil, one of France's registered historic monuments.
Visit the Musée des Arts du Cognac and the Musée des Arts et Histoires in Cognac for another historical and cultural day – cognac recommended too – and also have days out in the cities of Angouleme and La Rochefoucaud, both easy to get to from by car.
The famed aquarium and harbour of La Rochelle are about an hour and a half's drive away; if you have time afterwards, drive 15 kilometres south for birdwatching among the 250 species of the Marais d'Yves wetlands nature reserve (laugh in the face of any rain by peering through the telescopes in the free nature centre).
If you feel like sunbathing and sands, Stephanie and Lawrence reckon that the beaches of Royan are the best Atlantic coast ones in France: go along with your book and beach towel to assess them for your very own self.
- Does Camping Le Réjallant have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Réjallant dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Réjallant? Away from the many outdoor activities in the water and countryside surrounding , have days out among the villages and towns of the Charente region like the local village of Condac and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Réjallant?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
For late arrivals, please contact the campsite.Read more