This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site in a wooded area
- Pools, regular entertainment and kids' club
- Walking and cycling trips available from the site
What a mighty peaceful place. Camping Walmone near Saint Sulpice de Royan in the Charente-Maritime department is set in a quiet wooded area where the team goes all out to offer guests a warm welcome and a top stay: just the ticket to make you feel peaceable on hol.
A heated indoor pool and paddling pool are open all year, along with an outdoor pool open in high season. Regular entertainment and a kids' club are held in high season and a tennis court, ping pong tables, play area and pétanque court are around in all months.
Camping Walmone also has a snack bar with a terrace – more peaceful relaxing should be sorted here, with a coffee, cold drink or ice cream.
When you're ready to stir off site and explore the region, walking and cycling trips are available from the site: ask the amiable team for details.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Très bon séjour, tout était super seul bémol, la proximité de la route
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Relax, explore or steam off into the countryside in a manner of excited exploration... all are available near Camping Walmone, along with kilometres of sandy beaches, small cliff-protected coves, pretty pine woods to walk or cycle in...
Plenty of family days out are in the area, like La Palmyre Zoo, one of the most visited attractions in the Charente-Maritime, the aquarium at La Rochelle, ancient Cordouan Lighthouse and Napoleon’s Fort Boyard; the kids should like a wander around the old villages of these parts too.
If you're feeling active, have at it in the area with some fishing, diving, canoeing, watersports, horse riding, golf, parachuting, sand yachting, surfing or go karting. A high-ropes adventure course is near the site.
- Does Camping Walmone have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Walmone dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Walmone? Relax, explore or steam off into the countryside in a manner of excited exploration... all are available near Camping Walmone, along with kilometres of sandy beaches, small cliff-protected coves, pretty pine woods … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Walmone?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.