This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Fun, kid-friendly countryside park 12 kilometres from the beach
- Puy-du-Fou theme park and a regional natural park under 100 km away
- Two lakes for fishing and boating, pool, waterslides and trampolines
La Ferme du Latois is a countryside park set in the coastal region of Vendée, around 13 kilometres from the beach and and less than 15-minutes' drive to Lac du Jaunay.
The site is very well-equipped for family holidays and includes a heated outdoor pool with waterslides, a snackbar, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and evening entertainment, and for the kids there's a playground, trampolines and a kids' club (May to September). Amenities at the site include accessible showers and toilets, a parent and baby washroom, a washing-up area and a launderette.
For those into a spot of boating or fishing the site also has two superb lakes. There's an on site bike hire service if you want to get out and explore the area on two wheels, and other outdoor activities provided for there include archery and pétanque. Horse riding, fishing, mountain biking and a multitude of watersports are all available in the local vicinity.
The campsite is located just over 12 kilometres from the beach at Brétignolles-sur-Mer, 30 kilometres from Les Sables-d'Olonne, 70 kilometres from Puy-du-Fou theme park, and around 100 kilometres from both Nantes and La Rochelle.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
The Vendée region has over 140 kilometres of sandy, child-friendly beaches and plenty of historical and natural attractions, with sailing, surfing, kite surfing and sea kayaking all available at nearby Brétignolles-sur-Mer. A handful of festivals also take place in the area during July and August.
You can go paintballing Lac du Jaunay and there's a huge network of cycle routes and hiking trails that run through the area.
Slightly further afield at 16 kilometres is the town of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and its large fishing harbour, and further away still is the Marais Poitevin Regional Natural Park and several small vineyards, all at around 100 kilometres or less.
- Does La Ferme du Latois have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is La Ferme du Latois dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near La Ferme du Latois? The Vendée region has over 140 kilometres of sandy, child-friendly beaches and plenty of historical and natural attractions, with sailing, surfing, kite surfing and sea kayaking all available at nearby Brétignolles-sur-Mer. A ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of La Ferme du Latois?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.