This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small and peaceful site, deep in the Mayenne countryside
- Sensory play and ‘time out’ caravan for guests with additional needs
- Pleasant, ten-minute walk from village shops and bar
A friendly site among fields and woods, Les Trois Chênes (named after its trio of oak trees) combines the calm of the Mayenne region with a welcoming and inclusive environment. Kids and adults with special/additional needs (autism, ADHD, mental health issues) and their families have been uppermost in the creation of this site. Its proprietors have built a safe and accepting space for people who might find it less easy to enjoy a holiday elsewhere.
A pair of miniature Shetland ponies welcome guests (and dogs) on this safe, secure site. Alongside a play area, there's a TV room to relax in.
With the needs of families in mind, the site has a parent-child bathroom, and baths are available as well as showers. Supermarkets, pharmacies and clothes shops are a 10-minute drive away in the market town of Gorron.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Jumbo tent sites
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
The site is quite remote. If you have difficulty locating it, please call the site from the church (Eglise Saint-Julien-du-Mans) in the village of Couesmes-Vauce, and the site manager will greet you there.
In Gorron, 10 minutes by car, the Parc de Loisirs de la Colmont is a favourite stop for families. Zipwire your way through the tree-tops of this activity park, go paintballing or take a dinghy trip down the Colmont river. The park also has tennis courts and more varieties of golf than you ever thought possible...
In larger but no less relaxed Mayenne, 20 minutes away by car, you can cycle beside the river, or hire yourself a boat. Fougères, meanwhile, (45 minutes' drive) has an impressive waterpark with flumes, chutes and rapids.
There are fairytale chateaux to visit in Fougères and Mayenne, and the 14th-century stronghold at Lassay (25 minutes' drive) gets extra kid-kudos for its working drawbridge. In, and in some cases under, the village of Jublains, half an hour away by car, visitors can wander the extensive remains of a Roman settlement. Going back further in time (but a mere hour on the road...), Saulges has a network of prehistoric caves.
In this part of France, day trips to Brittany's Atlantic coast are also very doable. The legendary island town and abbey of Mont St-Michel is an hour and a quarter away and historic Bayeux a little under two hours (though you might find the tapestry's gone on holiday to Britain...).
- Does Les Trois Chênes have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Les Trois Chênes dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Les Trois Chênes? In Gorron, 10 minutes by car, the Parc de Loisirs de la Colmont is a favourite stop for families. Zipwire your way through the tree-tops of this activity park, go paintballing or ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Les Trois Chênes?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8:30 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.