This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Le Moulin de l'Eclis is a family campsite with direct access to beach in the heart of Loire Atlantique.
Keep your feet in the water: aqua park with outdoor and covered swimming pool, water games and slides and a paddling pool.
We have luxury heated family toilet blocks with laundry service and washing up corner, plus a grocery store and snack bar are also available onsite.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
From Rennes, take N124, and N166 direction Vannes. On N165, La Roche-Bernard. Go to Penestin and take direction Pont-Mahé.
Right in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Brière. Discover different landscapes with Guerande's salt marshes, Le Croisic and its wild coast, Penestin and its gold mine or the small towns of Piriac sur Mer and La Roche Bernard.
- Does Le Moulin de l'Eclis have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Le Moulin de l'Eclis dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Le Moulin de l'Eclis? Right in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Brière. Discover different landscapes with Guerande's salt marshes, Le Croisic and its wild coast, Penestin and its gold mine or the small ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Le Moulin de l'Eclis?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon
Off season: arrival is from 9.30am to 12 noon and from 2pm to 6pm. Depart before 6pmRead more