This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family park in the Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room and gym
- Heated pools, waterslides, miniature golf and hiking excursions
Getting active or getting lazy… blow hot and cold between both at the many adrenalised and relaxing options on offer at Camping des Sources Chaudes, a family-friendly site with first-rate facilities in the Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park.
Active types of all ages could get energetic at the heated indoor or outdoor pool (with waterslides), get puffed out on the gym equipment, or tackle the likes of miniature golf, pétanque or whatever tickles their fancy on the multisports court. Off site, outdoor days include mushroom foraging in the autumn, skiing in the winter or getting out for spring hiking and biking via an excursion arranged by the team. The Monts de Lacaune and Laouzas lake are both nearby for climbing, canoeing, pedal boating, sailing, windsurfing and fishing...
And for getting serious about relaxing? Des Sources Chaud has a hypnotherapy centre for long lazy days at its Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, and entertainment for adults, teens and kids is sorted during school holidays (Halloween, Christmas and New Year's Eve).
A playground and games room are also on site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Outdoor activity seekers: you're very much in the right place. Des Sources Chaud is among the sports and spectacular landscapes of the Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park, from the moors, peaks and peat bogs of the Monts de Lacaune, to the waters, springs and dams of the Plateau des Lacs.
Bike hire services and cycling trails are near the site; from Lacaune, you can access 120 kilometres of hiking trail (Roc Montalet, Petit Train and Ardoisières) and the 'Wild Child' path from Lacaune to Laouzas lake via La Salvetat.
The lake is the spot for watersports – swimming, sailing, windsurfing, and paddle boating are all popular here – and for hiking, hose riding and mountain biking on its surrounds. Fisherfolk can try for pike, perch, trout, gardon and carp in the lake's waters.
About 50 kilometres away, department capital Albi has loads to keep you occupied among its historic buildings and food markets: take a boat tour to see its splendid sights.
- Does Camping des Sources Chaudes have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping des Sources Chaudes dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping des Sources Chaudes? Outdoor activity seekers: you're very much in the right place. Des Sources Chaud is among the sports and spectacular landscapes of the Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park, from the moors, peaks and peat ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping des Sources Chaudes?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon