This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful country site with outdoor pool and wellness activities
- A 20-minute drive from lakeside leisure base and an hour from Toulouse
- Sauna, gym, bike hire and cooking, relaxation and exercise classes
Health and happiness await… on this peaceful spot in the Tarn-et-Garonne countryside of south-west France you can tend to your wellness and boost your happiness levels to the max.
The proprietors of Les Roulottes de Cambonis, Séverine and Gerard, are a double act of dietitian and magnetiser hypnotherapist who have created a space in the wooded hills that’s all about relaxing while looking after body and soul.
Cast those austere images of health farms and tiny glasses of carrot juice from your mind, for this is a well-tended holiday site hosting a wealth of amusements and amenities: try a workout on the exercise machines in the gym, then unwind with a sauna, a muscle-pummelling hydro massage shower or a dip in the outdoor pool.
And then? Challenge the family to a game of pétanque, or hire mountain bikes for the site to explore the trails in the area... if you need a rest (or perhaps a sauna) after that, there’s table football, board games and a playground to keep the kids occupied.
Meals can be provided on site, and if you’d like a hand with the whole wellness concept, you can book a special package involving a health check, lessons in healthy cooking, relaxation and exercise sessions all delivered by your skilled hosts.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Yes, Mr. Gerard a very welcoming frenchman and polite.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Saint-Sardos 10 minutes’ drive away has plenty of shops, supermarkets and eateries, as well as a massive lakeside leisure base where you can canoe and kayak and paddleboard across the waters or zipwire your way right over them. Swimming's not allowed in the lake, but that’s no problem thanks to the three pools of different depths with slides and inflatables, right next door.
There’s more stuff to keep the small folk smiling (especially on those rare grey days) at Tohubohu Theme Park, 25 minutes away on the edge of Montauban, with indoor go-karts and dodgems, rides, slides and ball pits.
Montauban is worth a wander too for a tour of the exquisite drawings in the Ingres museum, and riverside walks and picnics. For urban excursions, Toulouse is very doable for day trips at an hour away, and home to museums devoted to space (the outer kind), aviation, natural history and medicine, as well as a trampoline park, boat rides down the Garonne and tempting treats in the lively Victor Hugo market.
After all that urban action, lose yourself in nature with walks, horse treks and bike rides through the cliffs, canyons, woods and river valleys of the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park, whose southern edge is an hour away.
- Does Les Roulottes de Cambonis have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Les Roulottes de Cambonis dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Les Roulottes de Cambonis? Saint-Sardos 10 minutes’ drive away has plenty of shops, supermarkets and eateries, as well as a massive lakeside leisure base where you can canoe and kayak and paddleboard across the waters or … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Les Roulottes de Cambonis?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.