This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Mountain site in the Pyrénées National Park
- Easy access to the GR10 hiking trail and the Soulor pass
- Snack bar with takeaway, playground, games room and free wifi
Enjoying exceptional surroundings and sunny weather, with 850m altitude, Isabelle and Franck welcome you to enjoy good humour and a relaxing holiday at Camping Lascrouts.
A stone’s throw from the small mountain village of Aucun, the campsite has easy access to many walking and hiking trails including the popular Soulor and Aubisque passes.
Leisure facilities include a pétanque court, a playground and a games room. There's also free wifi, a laundry room and a snack bar with takeaway service.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Lake and/or mountain
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Medium (26-50 sites)
Based in the Pyrénées National Park, the campsite is a great base for hiking trips. It's close to the Soulor and Aubisque passes, the Balaïtous and Gabizos mountains and has easy access to the GR10 walking trail.
Other popular activities in the area include mountain biking, river and lake fishing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. There are many lakes and reservoirs to explore including Estaing and Lake Suyen.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Lascrouts have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Lascrouts dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Lascrouts? Based in the Pyrénées National Park, the campsite is a great base for hiking trips. It's close to the Soulor and Aubisque passes, the Balaïtous and Gabizos mountains and has easy access … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Lascrouts?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.