This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly rural holiday park in Gascony, six kilometres from Condom
- Five minutes' walk from a stable with horse and pony riding
- Smart lodges with kitchen, bathroom, barbecue and private garden
Swathes of sunflowers (do see pics) surround the friendly rural park of Les Chalets de Grazimis in the Gers department – and what a lot of stuff there is to do in the surroundings too.
For starters... a riding stable is five minutes' walk away for guided canters for all ages and abilities, including pony riding taster sessions for kids. There are also stacks of walking and cycle trails through the surrounding countryside, and the town of Condom is 10 minutes' drive away for urban sightseeing; hire bikes or mountain bikes on site to get around all these (or give yourself an extra boost of power by renting an electric bike). Then there's the Condom leisure centre and waterpark, and the lakeside beach, and canoe trips within easy reach, and – huzzah – several wineries...
Back on the park, there are handsome and modern lodges to bed down in, each with their own private garden with outdoor table and barbecue. Leisure facilities include an outdoor pool, a play area, a games room and free wifi access; barbecues are allowed too, so bag your tasty supplies in Condom, where there are a couple of big supermarkets along with a Wednesday market.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Ready? There's really rather a lot to get stuck into around here...
Walks around the sunflower fields should be an early item on your holiday agenda, along with trots through the countryside courtesy of Grazimis Stables 200 metres away. The cathedral and medieval Old Town of Condom should be next up if you're feeling cultural (or the town's several armagnac sampling spots and armagnac museum if not), followed by an afternoon at the Condom waterpark: perhaps not recommended, however, if you've enthusiastically sampled the armagnac...
If you're on hol with kids, whisk them away for the day at Larressingle's medieval siege camp 15 minutes' drive away, where they can dress up in Middle Age clothing, learn to operate a medieval crane or – if you dare – brush up on their skills in medieval archery or trebuchet and bricole shooting. Somewhat more sedate days are at the Séviac Roman Villa (25 minutes), with a museum on the time of toga close by at Montréal.
Among the many other leisurely options are canoe trips on the Petite Baïse river or idling on the lakeside beach of Castéra Verduzan; treetop adventuring and archery at Cap Cauderoue forest park, or pootling around the 18 holes of Golf de Guinlet at Eauze: all are within half an hour.
- Does Les Chalets de Grazimis have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Les Chalets de Grazimis dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Les Chalets de Grazimis? Ready? There's really rather a lot to get stuck into around here... Walks around the sunflower fields should be an early item on your holiday agenda, along with trots through the countryside … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Les Chalets de Grazimis?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.