This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site on the shores of the scenic Lake Uby
- Vineyards and distilleries of Armagnac region within 20 minutes’ drive
- Top spot for fishers: carp-filled lake on site
At Camping Les Rives du Lac, a site on the shores of Lake Uby, five minutes’ drive from the town of Cazaubon in the Gers region of Midi-Pyrénées in the south of France, make your holiday motto ‘One for all and all for one!’ – this is d’Artagnan country.
Les Rives du Lac is in Armagnac, so there are plenty of stunning châteaux, scenic villages and spectacular distilleries and vineyards that are worthy of exploration.
You won’t have to go far for your ideal holiday. On site, those in need of relaxation can pull up a stool next to the lake, throw out a line and try to land carp, bass, zander and pike, or pull up a lounger in the pool area, send the kids to the Sunny Club and try to catch some rays before going for a dip.
For a more active getaway, there’s plenty to do on Lake Uby. The lake is home to the Cazaubon Regatta every year, and it’s a top spot for trying your own hand at rowing. You can also have a go at paddleboarding, kayaking and canoeing, or play at pro skating at the skate park.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, return to Les Rives du Lac for a meal at the on-site bar-restaurant or fire up the barbecue to grill up a few of your faves – pick up supplies from the supermarket in Cazaubon. If you’d prefer to let someone else do the cooking, there are plenty of restaurants within 10 minutes of the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Camping Les Rives du Lac is a tippler’s dream: five minutes’ drive from site, you’ll come across Domaine Uby, a brandy distillery and vineyard, or you can go slightly further afield to Domaine de Lagajan vineyard and winery (15 minutes) or Château Garreau distillery (20 minutes) for tours and tastings.
History buffs will have plenty to do in the area around Les Rives du Lac too, from the third century right up to the present day. Two must-visits within half an hour are Le Tresor d’Eauze museum – which exhibits millennia-old Gallo-Roman finds – and Camp de Siège Médiéval where you can fire off crossbows, play around with swords and halberds, and see trebuchets and other siege machines in action.
If you’re dying to get out in nature, make your way to Landes de Gascogne Regional Natural Park for châteaux, the Ecomuseum (which you can only reach by train) and walking, biking and riding trails.
Get rid of the last of your stress by finishing your hols on a relaxing note with a day of treating yourself at Barbotan-les-Thermes spa, 15 minutes from Les Rives du Lac.
- Does Camping Les Rives du Lac have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Rives du Lac dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Rives du Lac? Camping Les Rives du Lac is a tippler’s dream: five minutes’ drive from site, you’ll come across Domaine Uby, a brandy distillery and vineyard, or you can go slightly further afield to … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Rives du Lac?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.