This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful family site at the foot of the Vosges mountains
- A short drive from the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Park
- Fishing pond a short walk away
It's all crisp, clear and clean air around the scenic site of Camping Les Pinasses… which is pretty handy considering the outdoor activities available in these mountainous surroundings.
The site's setting at the small town of La Chapelle-devant-Bruyères is at the foot of the Vosges mountains, the low range on the border of France and Germany. Ambling, hiking, spectacular green surrounds and days out around mountain villages and the Alscace wine route are among your holiday tickboxes here: friendly owners Christine and Joel are around to share their tips if you need a hand deciding what to do first.
If you're an angler, a fishing pond is a stroll away, set among the trees; for swimming, a pool is at your leisurely disposal, again set scenically among trees with space alongside for sunbathing. Kids can bounce around the outdoor playground with trampoline on sunny days, or venture indoors to the games room if the weather is being dithery. A tennis court and miniature golf are also on site.
Your foodie needs are covered at the snack bar and pizzeria for eats out, and at the grocery shop and bakery for barbecues and meals pitchside. And your entertainment needs, for when you can't think further than your weary feet after a day hiking the scenic surrounds? A kids' club runs in summer, along with entertainment for the grownups such as dances and board game evenings – and do trot along to entertain yourself by greeting the site donkeys too.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for caravans
From Épinal take the N420 towards St. Dié. When you reach Bruyères take the D423 following Gérardmer. When you are approaching Laveline-devant-Bruyères take the D60 towards Corcieux. You will find the campsite on the way.
Outdoor adventures await around the Vosges department and Lorraine region: take your pick from hiking around forests, kayaking, fishing or swimming in the local lakes, ponds and rivers, and cycling or mountain biking around the low mountains. Hiking and cycling routes leave from the site.
Within a short drive are the Ballons des Vosges Nature Park and the Northern Vosges Regional Nature Park, part of the UNESCO biosphere reserve with the Palatinate Forest, across the border in Germany. If forest hiking and mountain biking are your outdoor activity thing, carve out definite time for this latter, as the biosphere reserve makes up one of the biggest forests in Europe.
Elsewhere, this scenic site is well set for the Alsace wine route, within 30 minutes; comely old Gérardmer, its lake, casino and ski resort, within 20, and leisurely trips to local villages to ensure you experience as much as possible of the local cuisine (and confectionery)
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Pinasses have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Pinasses dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Pinasses? Outdoor adventures await around the Vosges department and Lorraine region: take your pick from hiking around forests, kayaking, fishing or swimming in the local lakes, ponds and rivers, and cycling or mountain … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Pinasses?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon